Part Eight - Escape!

"WAHAHA! There's no way they can catch up to us now! The Shield of False Love has won today! We'll reach that Ichijou brat in no ti-"

The girl in the labcoat tripped over a foot that had been put out in her way. As she rolled onto the ground, she saw Kanakura Yui's smiling face.

"YOU-BOBOOJKDSFKJFALMO-"

Her face skidded into the floor as the black suits behind her also tripped and collapsed onto her.

"Good job seeing through them, Ie," said Yui, patting Ie on the head. A faint blush appeared on the doll-like bodyguard's face.

"Tch! I was wondering where you disappeared off to," said the girl, popping out of the pile of black suits. "But don't think I can't handle you!"

The girl brought a remote with a big red button out from her labcoat.

Ie instantly kicked the remote out of her hands.

"WAH!"

"I've got it!" said Yui, running over to the remote. A black suit jumped up to tackle her.

"Ah. No violence," said Yui, giving the black suit a sweet wink. The black suit came to a stop, blushing and fidgeting like a little girl.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, GRAB THAT REMOTE RIGHT NOW!"

Yui bent down and snatched the remote just before a group of black suits fruitlessly slid past her. She waved the remote at the girl in the labcoat.

"Now, can we talk this through instead of fighting-"

The girl in the labcoat threw her shoe at the remote. It spun out of Yui's hands and landed face down on the ground, depressing the button-

And a giant robot crashed through the wall into the school!

"HAH! That's what you get for being a goodie-two-shoes! FACE MY GREATEST CREATION, THE GIANT ROBOT WITH ONE CLAW AND ONE NORMAL HAND!"

The robot with one claw and one normal hand rolled up to the girl in the labcoat with treads that would've fit on a tank. She hopped on top of it and leered at Yui.

"Wahaha! What will you do now, Don of Char Siu!? Even you can't contend with a giant robot!"

"Mmm...this really is a pickle," said Yui, still smiling. She lifted her hand and waved at something behind the robot. "Chitoge! Tsugumi! You should take the stairs on the other side of the hall!"

"What!?" said the girl, turning around. Chitoge and Tsugumi waved back and began running in the opposite direction. "STOP RIGHT THERE OR I'LL-"

Yui kicked the labcoat girl's shoe in front of the robot. The robot rolled onto it and tripped.

"WAHHH!"

The robot fell forward with a great crash. For the second time that day, the labcoat girl rolled and smacked her face into the ground.

"Grrr...I'll get you for this, Char Siu!" said the labcoat girl, raising her head. But she stopped as cold metal touched her cheek.

"I suggest you stay still, little girl," said Paula, her pistol pointed at the labcoat girl.

"Who are you calling little girl!?" said the labcoat girl, swatting the pistol away.

"Wha-!?"

"GO! After them, you fools!" shouted the labcoat girl. The black suits who had slid past Yui saluted and began running towards the stairs.

"Ah! Ie-"

But as Ie tried to move, the claw from the robot with one claw and one normal hand grabbed onto her leg.