CHARACTERS

MANIK MALHOTRA (24)

The most wanted munda of the town

The most wanted munda of the town . Girls go gaga over him . single or precisely i say LOVE someone special only known to him. She is his everything. Very very possessive for her.  Business man and a lead singer of India's famous band FAB5 . CEO OF MALHOTRA INDUSTRIES but owns his own company named "SHINE INDUSTRIES'' . Loves his friends and family a lot . Although he is a stubborn and a very short tempered man , ruthless boss for his employees. But a simple loveable person for his family and friends. Can die for his family . He is just like a coconut , hard from outside , soft from inside . 

NANDINI MURTHY (21)

A cute, hot, bubbly , little girl

A cute, hot, bubbly , little girl . Away from every evilness and a daddy's girl. The youngest child in the family. Right now she is in LONDON for her medical degree and is all ready to come back to India and start her career as a cardiologist. Loves her MONSTU MANI a lot . It's her deepest secret . Loves her family and friends. 

And not to forget a very good singer because of her amms . Music is not her career, it's her passion. A babydoll for her brothers and a princess for her father.

MR. and MRS.MALHOTRA

Raj Malhotra a successful businessman

Raj Malhotra a successful businessman. Owner of the MALHOTRA GROUP OF INDUSTRIES. Father of Alya and Manik. Strict, ruthless person only for outsiders but for his family he is the coolest dad ever. A love sick puppy in front of his wife . Loves his kids a lot but loved his girlfriend more than his own kids. His girlfriend is none other than Nandini Murthy, his best friend's daughter .