2. FAMILY BONDING

Manik moved downstairs for filling his stomach

stomach. He comes towards the dining table and sees only Alya is sitting there and busy on call so he asks her with gestures about mom . Alya replied to him through gestures towards the kitchen. So without any delay he moved towards the kitchen to spend some mother - son time.

Manik comes into the kitchen to see his mom making his favourite aloo paratha. And Butlers are busy in preparing juice and other stuff for everyone. He moved towards his mother quietly and hugged her from back, startling her. 

Nyo:- (shocked ) ahhh

Nyo:- (shocked ) ahhh......Manik you scared me ....( Smacking his head )   How many times i told you don't scare me like this . And don't come near me when I am working in the kitchen. 

Ma:- ( childishly ) mom i love u ( hugging her more tightly ) if i don't hug you then to whom i hug. ( Rested his chin on her shoulder ) 

Raj too comes out after getting ready for the office and moves towards the dining area only to see Alya seating there and doing something on the phone. He further moves towards the kitchen , very well knowing about his son's nature while nodding his head in disbelief. He came into the kitchen and listened to the last part of their conversation. 

Raj:- ( separating him from his wife ) don't stick to my wife JUNIOR MALHOTRA (possessively) . Go to your girl. 

Nyonika is doing her work because for her this is her daily routine . And she is successfully ignoring both father- son duo. 

Ma:- (absentmindedly ) she is not here .( After realising ) aaa.......dad what are you saying i don't have any girl.

Both Raj and nyo see him with a suspicious look . 

Ma:- (trying to change the topic) dad she is your wife and my mom too. So I have full right on her . ( Turning towards his mom ) Mom please bring breakfast. I am damn hungry . 

Giving a cold attitude to his father he kissed nyo's cheek and ran out from the kitchen Saving himself from his father who was giving him a suspicious look and burning in jealousy .