6. Video Calling

Fab5 reached MURTHY'S house after picking up navya from her radio station. All of them move inside to see only Raj and Raman with Abhimanyu seated in the living room . They move ahead and greet everyone and make themselves comfortable on the sofas. 

Spending some quality time mukti stood up from the sofa to go towards the kitchen for making alya's dinner. 

Muk:- ( excitedly ) you guys talk , i will make a move . I have to prepare dinner too . 

After saying that she moved towards the kitchen . But she doesn't know what she did just a few seconds back . 

When Abhimanyu , Raj and Raman heard her,  their breath got hitched. They looked towards each other and gulped their saliva in tension . Fab4 giggles  looking at their expressions . Soon Alya cleared their tension.  

Al:- dad and uncle don't be sad because mukti is making soup and salad for me . 

After listening to her they released their breath which they were holding till now

After listening to her they released their breath which they were holding till now. They all started talking to each other, but stopped in between due to Raj's question.  

Raj:- How was your meeting ? 

Ma:- it's good dad .... We just have to prepare 3 songs for an album .

Raj:- ( confused ) only 3 songs . 

Dhruv replied on behalf of Manik . 

Dhr:- yes uncle ...we have to prepare 2 rock songs  and one romantic song . And we have a press conference at the end of this month . Where we are launching our new album . 

Ram:- ohh great ! ( After thinking something ) Dhruv, why don't you open your relationship with Alia in the same press meet . Because you two are going to tie the knot soon . 

Raj:- yaa it's a great opportunity.

Everyone nods their head in positive . After thinking for a while Dhruv says.  

Dhr:- umm uncle i know that it's the best day to announce , but the decision is not solely mine. I need alya's confirmation too . 

Al:- Dhruv i don't have any problem with it . ( And blink her eyes too giving much needed affirmation to Dhruv, who smiles in return )

Dhr:- ( smiling ) soo it's decided that we are announcing our relationship in the press meet which is held at the end of this month. 

Everyone jumps on their seats because of happiness after listening to Dhruv's decision. At the same time both the ladies came from the kitchen and smiled after seeing everyone's smiling faces . 

Nyo:- what happened ? Why are you all smiling ? 

Ca:- aunty , our lovebirds decided to make their relationship official.