13. Meeting with malhotra's

Avoid mistakes , if any .
___________________________________________

After spending some quality time together .  Manik drop her at her home and then moves towards his home .

Here , Nandini goes inside and talks with her family or rather answers their all questions . Finally Nandini told them about her plan to visit MALHOTRAS  tomorrow . After deciding everything all moves towards their rooms to gets much needed sleep. 

Nandini come inside her room and moves towards washroom to get changed . She came out and directly move towards her bed and lie down . Before going in her dream land , She took her phone and drop a good night  message to her monster .

In MALHOTRA'S home , Manik too change his clothes and neatly folds his dirty clothes and kept it for laundry . Because the clothes is gifted by his jaan , so it should be kept in  decent manner . After placing clothes in its desired place he checks his phone to received a beautiful message from his lady love . He replied to her message by kiss emoji and went to his dream land .

IN MURTHY MANSION

Everyone one wakes up early in the morning for going to malhotra's house . They got ready and met in living room . After glancing at eachother they move towards their cars .

There is a casual holiday for all the malhotras . They  are following their daily routine except from one . Miss Malhotra is watching some news related to fashion industry whereas junior malhotra is in his dreamland. Senior malhotra's is romancing in the kitchen .

MURTHY'S reached at malhotra's residence . They move inside to see Alya seating on the sofa and watching news . Nandini goes and stand behind Alya . She closes alya's  eyes with her right hand .

Alya :- who's this ?

Nan :- ( giggling ) ALLOOOOO ....
( She emphasizing on her name )

Al :- ( surprise ) nandu ....

Alya removes nandini's hand from her eyes and turn towards her.  She stood up and engulfs her in arms . 

Al :- tum kab aayi meri baby ( kisses her on cheeks ) ( when did you come , baby )

Nan :- I will tell you everything but first tell me where is senior malhotra's . ( Looking for nyo and raj , here and there )

Al :- as usual in kitchen , romancing .

Ca :- or my partner ?

Al :- ( confused ) who ?

Muk :- he is talking about Manik .

Everyone gives a disbelief look to him .

Abhi :- there is no point of asking anything cabir  . He must be sleeping .

Ca :- ok..... Then I am going to wake him up .

Mukti, abhi, Alya :- ALL THE BEST !!

Nan :- ( joining hands ) I pray for you bhai , that your soul may rest in peace .

Everyone laughs hearing her , except cabir who make a not interested face .

Cabir moves towards manik's room to wake him up and Nandini goes towards  kitchen to meet senior malhotra's .

IN KITCHEN

Nyonika stirring something in the pot which is kept on the flame . Raj is disturbing her continuously .

Nyo :- raj....... Please stop, let me do my work .

Raj :- I am not stopping you MRS. MALHOTRA.