Chapter XII - Concert

3rd PERSON's POV | Headquarters

"That is all the equipment that they provided us." Jihyo said while pointing at the equipments which consist of earpiece, guns, knives, and bulletproof vest, "You'll wear the bulletproof vest under your clothes." Jihyo added.

"Why?" Chaeyoung asked, "You two will be in the crowd together with me, Dahyun will be one of the security guards near the stage." Jihyo answered, "What?!" Mina shouted, "Who's going to protect her!?" Mina shouted again, "Don't worry; She's going to be alright." Jihyo said.

"Dahyun, You'll wear this." Jihyo said as she gave Dahyun a face mask(bandana), "Oh.. Okay." Dahyun said while receiving the face mask, "Go get ready." Jihyo said as she leave the room.

"Dahyun-ah... Are you sure you're gonna be fine?" Mina worriedly asked, "Don't worry, I'll be fine." Dahyun said and smiled.

(Imagine Dahyun wearing this, And with the mask (bandana), The mask that also covers the neck of the person wearing it)

-

"Testing." Jihyo said through her earpiece, "Can you hear me?" Jihyo asked, "Loud and Clear." The three answered in unison.

"The concert is going to start in two hours, We will sneak inside and scan the whole place." Jihyo said while looking at her watch, "Dahyun, You can go inside since you're going to be one of the security guards." Jihyo added.

Dahyun nodded, She bid goodbye to the three and then she approached entrance and showed her ID, Dahyun went inside the venue, "Jeez.. This venue is huge.." Dahyun mumbled.

-

Meanwhile, in the other side.

"You'll shoot from the balcony in the middle; I'll be one of the crowd today to witness her death." Sana said to Momo who's wearing her equipment.

-

"Dahyun, Are you inside?" Jihyo asked through her earpiece, "Yes, And it's huge.." Dahyun answered, "Okay, Be safe and report to us if you see something suspicious." Jihyo said, "Aye Captain!" Dahyun said loudly and chuckled.

"I wonder where is Nayeon's dressing room.." Dahyun mumbled while looking Nayeon's dressing room, After looking for 5 minutes she stopped in a door with a sign 'Artist's Dressing Room', "Bingo." Dahyun said and smiled.

"Wait.. Am I even allowed inside.." Dahyun asked herself, "Whatever.." She added as she approach the door.

She knocked and slowly opened the door, "G- Good.. Afternoon" Dahyun said as she saw the person in front of her, Nayeon's Manager.

"Oh, It's you.. You're allowed inside, Nayeon is inside." The manager said and smiled, "T- Thank you, Sir." Dahyun replied and bowed, "No need to call me Sir." The manager said and chuckled.

Dahyun went inside and saw Nayeon busy practicing, "H-Hey.." Dahyun said while cutely waving her hands, "Oh, You're here!" Nayeon said loudly while looking at Dahyun's reflection in the mirror.