Chapter 5

- Cry's POV -

His words were making my shaft hardened. Was this real? Oh dear god, I felt like I was dreaming. My breath was restless. I looked at Pewds, his gaze so intense. I started to unbutton his shirt. He was looking at my actions as I was undressing him. I stopped thinking rationally long time ago. I took off his pants releasing his erection. Damn, he was so big.. Meanwhile he undressed me completely. I felt chilly air on my bare skin.

"Felix.. " I whispered looking into his blue orbs. "I-.."

"I love you, Ryan.." my eyes widened as he had said that. My heart was beating so fast as it wanted to break free from my chest. My eyes watered in happiness. I couldn't believe my ears. "Why are you crying? "

"I'm just so happy.." my voice was cracking. "I had been dreaming so long about it. I'm just.." tears streamed dow my face.

"How long? " he asked me seriously

"Since the very first day when I met you on that expo."

"Why didn't you tell me? " he frowned.

"You had a girlfriend! What the fuck..."

"No matter with who I would be, you're the prettiest and sweetest creature on the world!" he made me so happy

"I love you.." I cried out wrapping my arms around him. I hid my face in his chest. He smelled so good. He hugged me, kissing my forehead. I was sure I was dreaming again, because it was way too unrealistic. He started to kiss his way down my neck, leaving love marks. One of his hands moved down my stomach. He grabbed my rod firmly. Moan escaped my mouth.

"You're so cute," he almost purred. "Let me hear you more," he stroked me and I just couldn't keep my voice down. My body was melting and burning under his touch. Shudder ran through my spine as I came unexpectedly. "That was fast," he giggled kissing my cheek.

"Comment was unnecessary," I murmured embarrassed. I calmed my breath but soon I was ready for another round. I wanted to make Pewds feel good, to give him as much pleasure as he had given me. I didn't have any experience.. books and videos couldn't even compare to what was happening. I just flipped us so I was topping now. I sat on his stomach looking at him.

"What are you planning?" he giggles allowing me to temporary take the dominance. I had no DAMN idea what to do. Then something came to my mind. Blowjob couldn't be so difficult, could it? I smirked proud of my brilliant idea. I get a little up lowering myself. I took his swollen cock in my hands nervously. "You don't have to do this, Cry! " he said quickly

"But I want to.." I whispered. It can't be so hard..right? it's just sucking.. Jesus, calm down Ryan. I tried to not panic. I was curious how it will taste, or his cum. They always say how tasty and sweet it is. I licked its tip. It was... salty. Not tasty at all. I felt like my whole life had been a lie. But I continued, there wasn't turning back now. I licked it and sucked it with all my 'experience'. I took his whole shaft into my mouth trying my best to pleasure him. I heard his low groan. Slowly he started to move his

hips inside my mouth. I was concentrating on my breathe so I wouldn't choke. His fingers ran through my hair.

"You feel you good Ryan.." he sighted. It made me proud I was able to pleasure him also I got more confident. I played with his tip, biting it slightly. "Jesus Cry.." he tilted his head back. I continued those little games of mine with his dick helping myself with hands. Taste wasn't so bad anymore, to be honest I liked it. I closed my eyes giving him my whole self. He was groaning and sighting in pleasure. "I'm close.. oh dear god.. yeah, do it like this... " finally he came in my mouth. I almost choked to death, I hadn't been prepared for this when his dick touched back of my throat as he splurted. "Jesus, are you okay?" he quickly sat up helping me. "I'm so so sorry! Spit it out! " but it was too late. Salty liquid ran down my pharynx as I swallowed it. "Why did you do it? It's not like we're in some prono.."