Coming Home

Zoe's POV:

We got into the car and Bethany turned on some jams. We sing along until we got home. When we get inside the house I am astonished. The house is huge, three stories tall. When you first walk in, you see the stairs, the living room and the kitchen.

"I'll show you to your room" said Bethany when she walked In
We walked up 2 stair cases, coated in white fuzzy carpet. When we got up the stairs she showed me her room, her parents (and now my parents) bedroom. Then finally she took me to my room.
"Open it" she said smiling
I slowly turned the knob and creaked open the door and gasped

The room was light blue, my favorite color, I didn't know how they knew...maybe they just guessed. In the corner of the room was my bed, with dark blue bedding and a bunch of throw pillows. Beside it was a night stand with an iPhone on a charger and a lamp shaped as a chandelier. I ran to the closet and all I found was an envelope. I opened the envelope and saw a gift card... To AEROPOSTLAE (author: for anyone who didn't know, bethany has a clothing line at Aeropostale) I looked at the amount on the back and nearly fainted, 5,000$.

"I didn't know what clothes you wanted, so I thought I would let you pick them out." She said giggling

"Thank you so much!" I said as I ran and hugged Bethany. We hugged for a full minute and for the first time in my life I felt loved. I started silently crying, but I didn't want to. I wanted to be strong In front of my new big sister, but I couldn't. The tears kept coming and coming.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She said as she pulled away from the much needed hug and wiped my tears away.

"No body's ever done something like this to me before. Thank you." I said making another tear fall. I hugged her again and she kissed my head. I smiled and couldn't stop.

We sat on the bed and Bethany talked about everything. About her videos, being on Dancing with the stars, and having a clothing line. We really bonded and I felt that I could tell her anything. We talked and talked and eventually played the wii that they had gotten me in my room. 3 hours passes and then 5.
"Beth, Zoe! Time for dinner!" We groaned but turned off the wii. We sat at the table and said prayer, which I mumbled, because I didn't know it. When we were done, we started eating. At the dinner table, I got to know everyone. My mom, my dad, and my other sister Brittany. She was so nice and I felt like I had a real family. After we had dinner, we watched the movie "Up"but I fell asleep during it. When I woke up, I was in my bed, and it was 6am.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey sorry it's rushed but i have some drama coming up and I wanted to do it! Hope you like the chapter and so sorry it's late! I didn't like how the first one was set up so I re did it.

LOVE YOU ALL!