Ch 1. Every day is a new day

"Wake up Dom. Grandpa do you think a more lazier soul was born on the planet?" Leo complained. He was getting late for his med school classes as well.
"Ahnii Leon, Lucky us, i think our boy here is a miracle of God. He is a genius so he just sleeps a bit deeper than most", grandpa lets out a chuckle.
Leo got a bit angry at that. He felt Grandpa was spoiling Dominic way too much. Nonetheless he loved his grand father way too much to talk back so he just laid the table in silence.
"For the love of God dom today is your first day at school and you're already running late." Leon called him again.
"Ughhh Noisy old man, i wish i had an older sister instead. At least her Nightingale's voice would brighten the sad morning." cried Dominic.
"Oh that's that you ungrateful serpent_ now you die." replied annoyed Leon pulling Dom out of bed. He dragged his brother's sleepy ass to the shower and threw him under cold water.
Of course Dom was fully awake now and begging for mercy.......not exactly though.
"Ahhh you evil, evil demon lemme go, aahhh it's cold, i'll catch a cold. You can't do it every other day. It's getting tiring. Grandpa, save the earth Grandpaaa." He stopped talking as the water thrust entered his throat.
Leon laughed hard proud of his accomplishment. "Oh cut the drama sissy miss. I did give you a chance. Now get ready the breakfast is getting cold."
Leo went to the kitchenet. "He has been enjoying vacation for way  too long Grandpa. That's why he is having a hard time adjusting to the new routine. I kept telling father he doesn't need to change schools. But he never listens."
"Ah yes Kai was born stubborn. I did tell him no school is going to accept him in the middle of exam session but he was hell bent on rolling him into the so-called top academy of the area. He doesn't understand the system here.Stupid son."
Leon was guffawing.
"Why are you standing there?  Be quick. Or you'll be taking the bus from tomorrow on." remarked Leo.
"I'm just mourning the  sight of grandpa being manipulated by the evil demon. Give him back. My world is falling into pieces. What do i do boohoo~."
"You could get lead in the cheesiest soap opera Dom. Come here and eat."
"Haha it's better than Tom and Jerry. I should film you two for YouTube. I could make big money."
"Ahhh no Grandpa the mc is weak n ugly, it's no use."
" Yes Yes pretty boy anybody could be ugly compared to you."
Dom's eyes were wide open now. He went and hugged Leo from behind.
"Oi, i'm eating. Hey, Dom... "
Dom kept his head burried.
"What's wrong little man? " whispered Leon.
"You're better looking... "
"And? " inquired Leon.
"I ..."
"Yes you"
"I... Nothing."
"It's fine. All schools are the same. Nothing is going to change. And i've heard your homeroom teacher is quite a looker."
Dom smiled,"Thanks for the food."
Grandpa was involuntarily smiling amused by the fluff right in the morning.
"Happy day you two. Drive safe and eat on time Leo. You'll have a great day Dom, have fun". Grandpa patted Dom's shoulder.
The boys waved from the car, "Take care Grandpa, we love you."
Grandfather waved back the good bye beautifully wrapped in prayers.