Ch 3. Her little imperfections

At home_ Dinner :
"How was your day today Dom?", Gramps asked getting out of the shower.
Meh. Average i say.
"You're not eating much", Leo visually pointed.
D : So how did it happen?
L : What happened?
Dom passed a grinny smile.
L: Ugh please Dom, you seriously need to stop. It was just CM research for my junior and she was one of the families i gathered disease data from_
D: Hohoho~ Community medicine research the subject you hated and compiled fake statistics for when you were in third year yourself suddenly has become so important that you go_
G: "Cut it out Dom, finish eating first."
Dom mumbled : Old men are boring.
Leo let out a chuckle,
"She is a florist. We went to buy flowers for cultural festival. And then we met a few more times for research or whatever reason, and then we talked a little. She wrote some articles in magazines about flowers, their meanings and scents and then we talked a bit more , that's all. Now we haven't really confessed but we do have some understanding i feel. "
D : You feel?
L : No, i think i feel.
D : You think and you feel and you're being dirty?
L : You're so dead_
G : Dommy boy, don't come to me crying now. You had it coming.
Grandpa walked past the squeaking rabbit pinned down by Leon feigning irrelevance.
In bed (Dom and Leo shared the bedroom while Gramps slept in the room adjacent to kitchenette. Dom had his bed lined vertically with the dressing table while Leo's was set transverse along the opposite corner of the room.)
L : Oi, you sleepin?
D : You're tired.
L : And_
D : Get some sleep, you have a long day tomorrow as well.
L : Hmm. So, _
D : Stubborn child.
L : I am sorry.
D : Huh? No, tsk_
Dom got out of his bed and hopped into Leo's blanket hugging him tight.
L : Oi what is it lil' man?
D : Let's just sleep for today.
L : No, go back you leech.
D : Picture_
L : Hmm?
D : The big PICTURE!
L : Sigh_ alright (picking his phone)

 D : Picture_L : Hmm? D : The big PICTURE!L : Sigh_ alright (picking his phone)

D : Oh_
L : What's with the cold response?
D : She is a kid.
L : She had her bachelor's degree last year. She is attending animation course nowadays.
D : But she is a_
L : No_
D : A board. And a not so tall board.
L : That's called petite and innocent.
D : Osu_ she is as cute as the blushy smile you're trying to suppress.
Dom drifted to sleep laughing.
"Only idiots are so loud at night.",Leo whispered into his ear smiling, kissed his head and fell into deep sleep.
                             ***
At Dom's school_ Recess :
Roberts : What the hell is your problem pikachu, can't breathe without your trainer that you follow me all the way here?
Dom : Drop it Robby. It's not even cliché anymore, it's disturbing. Grow up already.
Roberts : Huh? Really now? An upsize baby is lecturing his master isn't that pathetic???
Dom (heaving a big sigh) : You have been kicked out twice before. Be a man, stop relying on your father's money for once. What are you a pet keeping his father's lap warm that you can't manage your self at this age?
Roberts : You little piece of shit, i at least have a father. Envy ain't healthy fucker. Is it my fault your parents abandoned you? May be if you weren't such a bastard...
Dom punched his face hard before he could finish.
Roberts got up angry, returned the punch with full strength, kicked Dom in the stomach, grabbed his hair, dragged him to the stairs and pushed him down the second floor. His brute size and crood looks were intimidating enough even for the new classmates to remain hush hush. Old habits die hard. Selfish and arrogant audience is always the same no matter where on earth you may be.