Ch 2. Walk with me

"Dom wake up lil' man, we're here."
"Oh waaahh you should drive slower, i_"
Leon interrupted, "Want me to dump you inside now? "
"Thank you for your kind service but i can help myself from here. Although... you've this bizarre smirk since last night, care to share? "
"You little demon, we don't have time for this. "
"Why little, i am more grown up than you realise you know_ gyaaahhh i hope she is a sight to behold."
With that Dom hopped out of the car and fleed. Leon had trouble breathing all the way to the hospital. Dom had always been observant but it got dangerous sometimes. Like right now, Leo was getting embarrassed to death.

                             ***

At school :
Dom knocked and entered the classroom.
Nandika : Oh please come in super fast and introduce yourself Dominic, we have been expecting you. The other newcomer has already been seated.
Dominic was happy that the teacher was pretty and her voice was sweet but unfortunately the yellow-orange moment didn't last very long. He flinched seeing the new transfer student was none other than Robert.
Dom thought to himself, "tsk tsk, ov course it had to be him of all people, wow boy ain't i lucky..."
Excuse me, why are you still standing there?, inquired the teacher.
Ah yes, i'm sorry, i'm coming in now.
Robert smirked and scoffed.

                         ***

At med school :
I am late, i am late, doctor stingy Peter would mark me absent again. Why does he have a lecture twice a week.Doesn't the old guy need to rest? ,Leo went on climbing stairs mumbling, And when the heck are they going to display the attendance record, ughhh?  Why can't i just die :< I hate my life grrr =/
The moment he entered the lecture theatre, he was overjoyed to hear the teacher was absent today and as if it was raining fortune over him today, no teacher came in his place,
Waaah,,, Alhumdulillah, let's just enjoy a morning break for once, Leo high-fived his batch representative Jin.

                             ***

7 pm, At the hospital :
"Ahhh, i'm drained. Medicine ward has evening shifts while Gynae don't even teach in the mornings regularly. The other batch had a party today. It's so cold, and dark, my whole life is becoming dark and sad," whined Jin.
"Knock it off  you Quack. It's our job to treat patients right. It's not a game. Leave if  you can't handle it."
"Woah, Woah, Leo you don't have to be so serious all the time, you'll die of hemorrhagic stroke."
Leo sneaks a peak at his phone.
Oh where are you going my man, Jin clings onto Leo' shoulder, hey all you sorry excuses for doctors, Leo is treating us to coffee tonight.
"I never said that_"
"Waahhh we're in", cried the other three of his happy-go-lucky friends.
"No, I.... "
"Forgive our insolence Colonel Mustang, hope your dreamy florist isn't too impatient tonight!"
"Whaatt??? "
"Sorry Leo, you're the only one thinking no body would notice, your expressions are so easy to read, you gave it away a century ago", Jin flashed a big smile.
Leon was at a loss for words_ cringing like a wanted pirate betrayed by his crew...shocked, annoyed and red to his ears.
All his rowdy rough boys bursted into laughter dragging him to the cafe.