Noisy Boy x Reader (Slightly Sad But Gets Better)

Hai! gUeSs wHo'S bAck? BaCk aGAiN? MaXx iS bAcK! tElL a FrIenD

Alright, let's get started.

_

The fact that you hated Charlie in general never seemed to bother him. Honestly, you needed the money that he offered you in order for him to be renting Noisy in the first place. You didn't just need the money for your personal needs- you needed it for Noisy himself. Trust me, he was kind of hard to take care of.

He had originally belonged to your father, but... well, he passed away. You started taking care of Noisy Boy instead, and, well, that was the way it went for a while.

You kept him in the fighting business in Japan, and you guys actually lived there for a while before you realized you needed more cash to take care of him.

Online, you heard of a guy named Charlie Kent, an ex-boxer and now a robot boxer. Over the email, you said you're price, and he promised to pay you. But, you made it clear that Charlie was only renting Noisy Boy, and that if any severe damage happened to him, that you would get him fixed, and Charlie would never be able to control, touch, use, or even look at Noisy Boy.

Charlie agreed, but your only exception, was that you, would never leave Noisy out of your sight.

Charlie agreed, and that's where it all began.

You hated Charlie. His attitude, his carelessness, his cockiness, his anger, everything about him you didn't like. But as you remembered, you needed the money.

You were currently sitting in the back of Charlie's truck, praying the ride would be as slow as possible.

Charlie was driving you, Max, and Noisy to Noisy Boy's first fight in America for a long time.

Noisy was sitting in on one of the benches in the truck, powered off.

You couldn't seem to fall asleep on the drive.

You walked up to Noisy slowly, and turned him on.

His head moved upwards and his eyes lit up yellow.

That slightly loud but beautiful hum noise came from his chest and you smiled, sitting in his lap.

You stared him in the eyes, and sighed.

"Listen, okay, buddy?" You said aloud. It was a secret, and a very important thing about Noisy Boy, but you, (Y/N) (L/N) are the ONLY ONE that Noisy can understand, follow commands, follow, and interact with without a remote. So basically he's like a person, but not a person, he's a robot.

The hum noise happened again, and you sighed sadly.

"Whatever happens tonight... I want you to know that... well, you really do matter to me. After Dad died I felt like I had nothing left. But, obviously, I do have something left. I have you. You're my everything, buddy. Just... fight hard and... don't... don't get hurt too badly." You said, stifling a sad laugh.

He tilted his head at you, he felt you're doubt.

"N-Nothing, Noisy, it's just... I don't know, I've heard that Charlie can be really careless..." I said, sighing.

Noisy shook his head and carefully wrapped his arms around you, being really gentle to make sure he didn't crush you to death.

You snuggled into his chest and listened to the soft humming noise coming from his chest area. It almost sounded like... breathing...