Able To Speak! Twin Cities x Airbrush Painter! Reader

Able to speak! Twin Cities x Airbrush Painter! Reader

_

The two dorks (Twin Cities' handlers) gave you a lot of money just to fix up Twin Cities after their fight with Atom.

You walked into the Airbrushing and Repairing room, to find a robot with two heads sitting on the repair table, arguing with each other.

"Shut UP,"

"YOU SHUT UP,"

"NO, YOU SHUT UP,"

"Ahem?" You cleared your throat and raised an eyebrow at them.

Both heads turned toward you and the left one grinned.

"Dude, she's hot."

"Bro, don't say that! That's rude!"

"But she IS!"

You rolled your eyes.

"Ssssso.... Are you guys the one I'm supposed to be painting today?" You asked slowly.

They stared at you.

"Well, are you the painter?" The left one asked, raising an eyebrow.

You face-palmed.

"Yes. I'm the painter."

"Well, then yes, we are the one you need to be painting today." Said the right head.

You walked up to them and began fixing the bot's dents, and painting over any scratches that it had.

"So. How was the fight with Atom?" You asked, prying out a dent in Twin Cities' back.

The left one snickered.

"Horrible."

"Come on, dude. It wasn't that bad." Said the right head.

"It was terrible! Are you kidding me!?"

You sighed.

"Imma stop talking to you two now." You said, proceeding to fix their back.

"Nooooo" Whined the left one.

"Why are you such a dweeb?" Asked the right head as it turned to the left one.

"I'M the dweeb?!" Shouted the left one, placing it's arm on it's chest in an insulted way.

Before the right one could answer, you nodded and said out loud,

"Yes. You are the dweeb." You said, adding more paint to your airbrush.

The left head turned around so it could face you.

"You're mean." It said, staring at you.

"It's my job." You said, chuckling.

"Dude, just 'cause she's hot, doesn't mean you have to be rude to her to assert your dominance." Said the right one, turning around to face the left head.

"I'm not asserting dominance!"

"YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEAH you are..." You said, extending the 'Y' very long.

"Rude." Said the left one.

You smiled.

"Alright. You guys are fixed up. Tell those two weebs out there that if they need anything else call me. You guys are fun." You winked at the left one and walked out.

After you left the repair room, the right one let out a satisfied hum.

"She is hot."

"Told ya."