Atom x Neko! Reader

You sat on your couch, curled up in a ball as you watched a movie in silence, since you couldn't sleep. Atom decided to stay up with you just to keep you company. Atom sat next to you, staring at the TV with confusion, his head tilted in wonder. You yawned in a cute way and stretched, you're ears flattening on your head. Atom's head turned to look at you and he tilted his head again. You looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"What?" You asked, flattening only one of your ears and tilting your head.

He didn't respond or move in response, so you looked back at the TV. Suddenly, you felt a large coldish metal hand begin to stroke your head and ears. You blushed and started purring and rubbing against his hand, but you quickly stopped when you realized what you were doing.

"H-Hey! Don't do that!" You said cutely and he proceeded staring at you.

You looked back at the TV and sure enough, about a minute later, you felt his hand begin to pet you again. You had to correct him about 4 times before you finally gave into it.

He kept petting you, scratching your ears and stroking your hair. It felt good, you had to admit. You felt sleep begin to take over, and you soon gave into that, too. You curled up in his lap and fell asleep on his chest. Even as you slept he kept petting you. And, no, his intention wasn't to help you fall asleep, though, he was happy to help you with that, of course, but he just wanted to pet you.

You're soft.