Midas x Hateful! Boxer! Reader

You walked around the city, the same, menacing glare on your face. You had hate in your heart, and cold blood in your veins. Though, in some part of your heart, there was a soft and nice spot. And, there was a small portion of warm blood in your somewhere. You walked into the Crash Palace, hoping to see some real carnage. You watched a few fights but nothing seemed to satisfy your hunger for gore. You went into the back of the Crash Palace, into the sparring and boxing practice area. The gym.

You wrapped knuckle tape around your hands and began punching a Punching Bag. You had your earbuds in, and was listening to some loud (Favorite Music/Song/Band).

You didn't realize that a certain someone had walked into the sparring area, though.

Just as you were about to upper cut the punching bag, you felt a hand on your shoulder and you spun around, wide eyed.

Midas, the orange mohawked idiot that you had come to know. You were there on the day that he turned Noisy Boy, your favorite League Bot, into Purple-Oil Soup.

From that moment on, you took a liking to Midas. Anyone who could defeat Noisy Boy, was a Legend in your eyes.

You rolled your eyes at him, removing your earbuds and crossing your arms. Blood was beginning to show through your knuckle tape, for you had punched that bag a few times too hard.

Midas grinned at you, raising an eyebrow and snickering.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Whatchya doing?" He asked, laying down on the weight lifting table and put his hands behind his head, smiling at you.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" You spat, turning away from him and walking over to your bag of stuff and removing your Knuckle Tape, and sighing and rolling your eyes, annoyed at your bleeding third knuckle.

Midas got up and walked over to you, ruffling your hair. You glared up at the much taller male and growled.

"Midas, what in the hell do you want?" You growled, turning away from him and removing your shirt, exposing your sports bra. You rummaged through your bag for a clean shirt and didn't care if he was looking at your partial nude body now.

He smiled and chuckled a little.

"I just wanted to talk to my best friend! Anything but being out there."

"Leave. Me. Alone."

"Why?"

You turned around, punching him in the face.

He widened his eyes and then slowly turned his head toward you.

"damn."

"Fuck off, Midas. I'm not in the mood." You said, putting on your shirt.

"Come on! I want to tell you something!"

"WHAT!!?!"

He grabbed you, picking you up and pressing his lips against yours.

You were about to shove him off and beat him up, but then you found yourself slowly kissing back.

Though, he just had to break it as soon as you began enjoying it.

Your face went bright red and he set you down. You crossed your arms, glaring at him.

"Did you like it?"

"Yes- but this DOESN'T MEAN WE'RE DATING."

"Why not?"

"B-Because!!"

"Because why?"

"..."

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked awkwardly.

".................................................sure."