Chapter 1

SongChoice The 1975 FallingForYou
Andreas POV
Hey Guys What's Up Its Andrea And Today I'm Here With "Hey Guys What's Up Its Jenn" And Today We Are Doing The BestFriend Tag Pie Edition Plus Also Guys Big Announcement Im Going To DigiTour Florida Tickets And Information Will Be Done Below. So Let's Get Started I Said With A Big Smile. After We Finished The Video We Each Took A Shower To Get All The Pie Off OurSelves. After We Were Both Done Jenn Asked Me "Hey Do You Want To Hang Out With Me And O2L Today Also Connor" I Said Sure Kinda Ashly But Then At The Same Time Excited. Jenn Was The Only One Who Knew I Had A Crush On Kian. So After That I Got Up And Got Ready I Changed Into A T-Shirt That Said "Last Clean T-Shirt And Some High-Waisted Shorts That Were Dark Blue That Ombréd Into Dark Purple With Some Studs On The Pockets Then I Tied A Plaid T-Shirt Around My Waist And Put My Hair In A Messy Bun And Put On My Original Plain Black White Converse. The I Put On Some EyeLiner Mascara Some ChapStick And Went DownStairs. Jenn Was Already Ready So We Grabbed Our Penny Boards And Rode To They Boys House.
Kian's POV
Jc Went Into The Living Room Were Connor,Sam,Trevor,Ricky,And I Were Watching Orange Is The New Black. As Jc Arrived In The Living Room With Lia He Told Us "Andrea And Jenn Are Coming Over And Were All Going To The Beach And Then Whatever Else We Want After That."
Then He Left. I Kinda Got Nervous I Had A Crush On Andrea And I've Always Wanted To Ask Her Out But She's Always Been So Chill Around Me I Just Don't Want To Feel The Pain Of Rejection If I Ask Her Out And She Say's "No". Connor Then Snapped Me Out Of My Thoughts, And Told Me That They Were Here. I Walked Over And Opened The Door Noticing Jenn And Andrea Standing There. We Let Them In. As We Were All Standing In The Kitchen Waiting Trevor To Get Out Of The Bathroom, I Stood There Staring At Andrea Admiring Her Outfit And Seeing How Cute She Looked With He Messy Bun And Just Looking At Her Like A The Wierdo I Am. Then Andrea Asked Me If I Was Ready To Go I Said "Oh Yeah."

Andrea's POV
Kian Kept On Starring At Me I Thought To Myself "Do I Have Something On My Face" So I Grabbed Out A Compact From My Purse And Checked. I Had Nothing There. Then I Thought "Did Kian Like Me". I Had A Huge Smile Plastered On My Face Then. Then It Was Time To Got I Got Kian Out Of His Train Of Thoughts And Told Him It Was Time To Go. He Smiled At Me And We Walked Out Of The House And We All Rode Down To The Beach.

Hey Guys It's Chloe The Author Of This Story And I Know This Chapter Probably Is t Good But I Just Wanted To Write This Because I Love Kian Lawley. Also I Know I Bet Only Like 1 Person Is Going To Read This But If More Than 1 Person Reads This Thats Cool😎 Also If You Read This Comment What You Read My Goal Is Like 5000 Reads I Know That's High But You Know That Would Be Cool. Make Sure To Vote For My Story Also If You Read It And Like It Tell Your Friends And Also If You Like It Comment "Taco Bell Is Life" And Wouldnt It Be Amazing If Kian Did A Video On Reading FanFics And He Read Mine😂 A Girl Can Only Dream. Bye Loves! Oh Also PS I Might Do Song Choices For Like Every Chapter.