Chapter 9

Song Choice:First Flight Home By Jake Miller

1 Week Later
Kian's POV
I kissed my parents goodbye and left to go to the airport. I arrived and hoped on my plane. As I was on the plane all I could think about was Andrea should I tell her what happened should I not. I don't know what I should do. But if I tell her she could get mad at me and break up with me or she could be happy with my honesty. But if I don't tell her and Bethany remembers she could tell her and Andrea will hate me and break up with me. I don't know what to do.
Andrea's POV
I'm so happy Kian is coming over. I've been waiting all week. I knew he was visiting me so I told him to call me on his way here and I'm buying us Taco Bell and I picked out our favorite movies that we watch together and I set up tons of blankets and pillows. I also bought him his favorite candies and I made him a little welcome home cake shaped in a heart. I also bought his favorite candies and bought him a teddy bear that has a heart and in the heart is says "I love you kian" stitched into the heart.
Kians POV
Our plane just landed and I wanted to go to Ross and I wanted to buy Andrea Presents. I bought her a teddy bear that said I love you and i bought her a bouquet of roses and I also bought a huge collage board to put pictures of us on it. I bought all of that and left Ross and I went straight to Walgreens to print pictures of us. I just finished printing the pictures and I called Andrea saying I was on my way.
Andreas POV
Kian just called me I penny boarded to Taco Bell and bought him The 12 taco box and a baja blast. I got home quick and set up everything. As I finished he pulled up to the drive way. I ran outside of the house and jumped into his arms and hugged so tightly. I then started giving him tons of kisses. He then said "I love you Andrea I missed you" he then kissed me. He Told Me To go inside because he had to get something out of his car. I went inside and got out a plate for him. He then came up behind me and kissed my neck. I turned around and he held a teddy bear and roses. He then showed me a collage with tons of pics of us. I hugged him and kissed him and said I Love You." I then showed him my presents U said come into the living room. He was so surprised with everything he picked me up and spun me and started kissing me passionately. I then took him back to the kitchen and showed him the baja blast and tacos. He kissed my cheek and he sat down and ate. I just watched him and he offered me a taco I said no. He kept on offering me one so I just said yes. I ate the taco feeling so fat. After he finished 5 tacos he took his baja blast and grabbed my hand and we walked into the living room. We set up blankets and pillows and looked at all the movies and picked out "A Haunted House" we started watching it and by a an hour into the movie we were laughing our butts off. I asked him if he was hungry he said "no" and he asked why I asked I said no reason just wondering." the movie ended and he said Im hungry he was about to get up but I said no I got it and he laid back down. As I got up he grabbed my butt I just giggled. I then came back out and I threw bags of chips and candy and him. I then walked back into the kitchen and walked steadily into the living room and brought the cake in and set in down in front of us. I sat back down and he just started kissing me. I then started talking into the kiss and he shushed me and started kissing me and it turned into a make out session. After 5 minutes I pulled away and took some frosting and rubbed it on his nose. He then took some frosting put it on his lips and said come kiss me. I started to run and he caught me, he fell on top of me and started kissing me everywhere. I had frosting all over my face. He got up off me and we sat back down as I sat down Kian licked the side of my face I laughed and said Kian that's gross. He then wiped the rest off with a napkin. I cut him a piece of cake and we decided on watching "A Haunted House 2." I leaned my head on him and wrapped my legs and arms around him and fell asleep.
Kians POV
Andrea made me the best cake ever. She cut me a piece and put it on a plate. I then put in "A Haunted House 2." I started eating my cake and watching the movie. Andrea wrapped her legs and arms around me. She then fell asleep. She looked so adorable. I kissed her cheek and said "I love you." After the movie ended I just started to watch TV. I realized it was 2:30 a.m. So I decided to go to bed. As I fell asleep I decided that tomorrow I'm going to tell Andrea what happened.

So I wonder how Andrea will react will she forgive or nah. Wow I just ruined that moment😂 But yeah thanks for almost 40 reads in 2 days that's amazing maybe 100 by ThanksGiving☺️.
Bye Lyvs💕