One Direction's Babysitter~Chapter Five

Meghan's P.O.V

"Wait but isn't that movie rated r?"Liam asked.

"It's fine,I'll be ok."I said.

"Ok,then."Liam said.

So they popped in the movie and Liam,Louis sat next to me then the movie started.

"I'm going to make popcorn."Niall said.

"Ok,but don't blow up the microwave."I said.

"Ha ha very funny."Niall said.

Then the movie started,it was very scary,not for  thirteen year old eyes,once the movie was really scary I just put my face into Louis' shirt,it was very comfortable and then the next thing I knew I was asleep.

Louis' P.O.V

How'd she fall asleep that fast? She just buried herself in my shirt.

"Louis is she asleep?"Liam asked.

"Yeah she is."I said.

"Let's bring her to her bed."Liam said.

"Ok."I said.

So I carefully grabbed her and walked to her bedroom,I lay-ed her down and took off her shoes,I watched her in her sleep I know kind of creepy but she looked so peaceful sleeping,then I left the room to watch the rest of the movie.

"Hat pened?"Niall asked while chewing.

I knew what he meant because he talks with his mouthful all the time.

"It's what happened and she just fell asleep."I said.

"Mokay."He said still chewing.

Sometimes I swear that boy will eat anything if he had to,I wonder how Meghan fell asleep so fast ,I guess she was just tuckered out from what happened today,I mean we did leave her and Harry back there all alone,Oh well,I guess that's just a mystery.

"So scared."Harry said rolling on the floor.

"It's ok Hazza you can sit next to me."I said.

"Thank's Boo Bear."He said running to the seat.

So we just sat there watching the movie together,it wasn't even that scary though we've seen it a million times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The movie was over and then I went to check on Meghan,so I walked over to her room and slowly opened the door,she was sleeping like a little Angel,I was going to leave when I heard her say Josh,I thought that was weird but I just left it at that shutting the door quietly.

Meghan's P.O.V

"Josh where are you?"I asked.

"I'm right here baby."He said behind me.

"Don't ever leave me."I said.

"I have to."He said letting go of me.

"Noo!!!! Josh!!! Where are you?"I asked.

I couldn' see him anywhere I looked around but all I saw was whiteness then someone popped up it was One Direction

"Why are you here?"I snarled.

"Josh left you so we came,we won't ever leave you."Liam said.

"No Josh didn't leave me,he was just here,he'll come back for me I'm sure of it."I said.

"Denial,she can't move on."Harry said.

Then I looked at myself I was older I was eighteen,how'd I age but the boy's didn't?