One Direction's Babysitter~ Chapter Fourteen

Previously on One Direction's Babysitter....

Dang it well they'll get you down eventually

He was right either I came down or they got me but for now I'm just going to climb.

Harry's P.O.V

She just keeps on climbing oh yeah and I fogot to mention I have crutches right now,I don't think she noticed. I don't know how she couldn't but she didn't.

"You know,you're going to have to come out eventually!!!!!"I yelled.

"I know but-----when did you get crutches?!!!!??!?!?!"She yelled back.

"I've had them the whole time!!!"I yelled back.

"Oh,well you'll never get me!!!!"She yelled climbing down?

"Why are you coming down?!?!"I yelled.

She was towards the middle of the tree know,man was she a fast climber or whatever it's called.

"Because if I run know,you won't be able to catch me and I get away."She said simply.

Man is she smart,she know's I can't run and she's going to use that against me but the boys are going to come here soon,and they will catch her.

"I texted the boy's!!!"I yelled.

"You didn't?!?!?!"She yelled almost down.

"Oh,but I did."I said.

"Dang,oh well styles bye!!!"She yelled running away.

Wow was she smart,she was going to run until the boys couldn't even catch up with her.

"Grrr!!!!"I yelled.

Meghan's P.O.V

Ha ha he was getting irritated with me. I loved that,i'm just going to run back to the flat and lock myself in my room.

"Why was I mad at you again?!!"He asked/yelled.

"I don't know but bye."I said running into the flat.

He looked confused then started moving (not fast though because of his crutches) But I was already running up the stairs,so he couldn't really catch up. I knew he was going to take the elevator or as they call it lift,anyway my idea is the best one,and today Is kinda like a day off. What am I saying everyday with these boys is like a day off. I was at the top floor until I bumped into someone at the top of the stairs.

"AAHH."I screamed falling back.

I closed my eyes waiting to fall back on my butt,but I never did,weird.

"It's ok,i've got you."The voice said.

Then I opened my eyes and saw the sweetest face ever,it was my old friend Justin,he was so much older then me,and don't freak out when I tell you his last name Justin Bieber. But he was my old friend for a reason,he turned out to be a jerk when he was in the spotlight,but I guess he changed because he didn't let me fall,that's a start.

"I would have rather fell."I mumbled.

"What did you say Megs?"He asked bringing me to my feet.

He didn't ask meanly though he asked playfully,I don't know why I was so mean to him,but he has to apologize first,he just dissed me.

"Yeah I said it 'pop star sensation' I would have rather fell."I said.

Wow did I really just say that to him?

"Well then,that deserves punishment."He said.

See I never should've said anything,i'm so stupid. Then he started tickling me.