From Down Below, A Percico Highschool AU.

Percy's POV---
'BEEP BEEP BEEP' Ugh! i struggled to find the snooze button on my alarm clock and sat on the edge of my bed. Maybe this time i can keep the same school for more than a week. Maybe I'm over exaggerating, but this is the 5th school I've been to since I've started grade 9. And its only been half a year! I got up, and sat down at the kitchen table. "So what are we having today?" i ask my mother, "blue pancakes? blue eggs?." See, my mom likes to make blue food for special occasions, and in my opinion, this is a pretty special occasion. "Blue nothing, Percy. This is the 6th school you've been to this year." my mother snapped back, "5th" i mumbled to myself. "Here" my mom said tossing a piece of toast on the table. She sat down with her coffee. "We have to talk." those are 4 words you never want to hear from your mothers mouth, especially when you've been expelled from school after school. i sighed. "Mom, its not my fault I've gotten expelled 4 times! How do you expect me to survive the 8th grade anyway?". "Calm down Percy" my mom said "just don't cause trouble and you wont have a problem" "Ill try to like it there... and i never caused trouble" i rolled my eyes as i got my stuff and left for school.
(A/N) -----
Do you guys like it so far? Percy is a normal kid in this story btw. Anyway, give feedback! Comment, Vote and all that.