Chapter VIII

(A/N)--------

A quick thank you to evveryone who is actually reading this.

Percys POV-------

Annabeth and Nico sat back down at the table. "So... Im guessing you guys met" Annabeth said, looking at Nico. "Yeah" i said. Nico nodded with his head down. "So did you guys talk at all?" Annabeth asked me. "Nope" i said. She looked at Nico, he shook his head with it still facing the table. Aw :3 hes shy. I tried to look at his face. "Y'know, you dont have to be shy" i told him. I wasnt sure but i thought i saw his face turn bright red. I started eating my lunch and Annabeth looked under Nico's hair. "Are you... blushing?" Annabeth smiled. Nico put on his hood and walked away from the table. "Oh, come on" Annabeth called. "What was that about?" I asked. "Oh, nothing" she said smiling. "Annabeth whats going on?" i asked confused. "Nothing! i swear" she had one hand behind her back, probably crossing her fingers. I didnt believe her. "whatever" i said as i got up to go follow Nico who had sat at another table by himself. He had put his hood down. I guess he heard me coming because he put it back up. "Whats up" I asked, sitting next to him.

(A/N)-------

Thats all for now folks.

COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW IF YOU WANT :)

Luv yous :)    <3