End??

It was pouring down lan Zhan was all soaked. He went to his house and change his clothes. Suddenly someone knock the door. It was the building owner.

"Hey, what happened?"

"You and that granny need to leave right now. I am giving both of you 1 hour to pack your stuff abs empty the apartment."

"Leave?? But I have already transfer our rent to your bank account. Why we should leave now?"

"Look I don't own this building now. I already sold it to Rouhan company. Apparently his son is very interested to buy this building and also giving me big amount for this shabby building. The rent I will refund you. But he don't want you and your granny in this building. He want both of you out in 1 hour."

"Are you really sure that it's Rouhan son who brought this building?" he also show Wei Ying pic for confirmation.

"Yeah it's the same guy. Did you know him? Why you got trouble into this kind of guy? That guy is merciless. I asked him if I should kick you out tomorrow since it's late night now . He said that I should do that now. They got power and money. They are not like us."

Lan zhan packed his books and some clothes put in suitcase. He went to her granny house to help her to pack. He don't have audacity look into her eyes cause he was in  shame that because of him now she's also homeless. Like always granny packed some Hummus sandwich and put them on her bags."

The previous building owner felt pity and asked them to leave their belongings to his house. They can come back later when they found house to stay.  They left the building with no destination where to go. Lan Zhan has some money to stay at hotel. But the nearest hotel was 5 miles away. LAN Zhan give granny piggy back and kept apologizing. Even though she said it's fine but he still kept apologizing.
They book one room for a day. He let granny on bed while he slept on floor. He kept thinking how Wei Ying can change so much? He decided to talk to Wei ying one last time.

LAN Zhan wait for Wei ying in front of Uni main entrance. There he came in his Porsche car with Gucci blazer. LAN Zhan quickly block the road. Wei Ying reminded this of thier first meeting. And he got down from the car furiously.

"What do you want lan Zhan?"

"Were you the one who brought that building where I used to live?"

Wei Ying kept silence

"Wei ying please tell me it's not you, please"

"It's not Wei ying anymore. it's Wei Wuxian to you"

"Why do you hate me so much. Okay then tell me what mistake I commit for you to hate this much to me? I love you much. please love just stop this. If you stop this now then I'll forget everything. I will forget about what you did with Zhoucheng and also forget that how you hurt me. So please just think huh? Please Wei ying" lan Zhan said with little hope and his eyes full of love but when he looked at Wei ying all he was hatred.

"Lan Zhan do you really think that I'm stupid. You should know what mistake you commit. Yes I was the one who brought that building. The reason why I kicked you guys were because I don't want low-life People like you and your granny in my building that's why. And you don't have to forget everything. I want you to remember everything and I have just started lan Zhan."

"So much hatred for me. Wei Ying I didn't know what happened to you nor why you change suddenly. You are not the person that I have love. I don't know who talk ill about me. I thought our love was strong enough to not let Third person to us. I guess I was wrong." His Tear drip on both of cheeks. He immediately wipe it

"Lan Zhan if you are done then can you please let me go. I can smell like putrid from you."
He was about to enter in his car when lan Zhan grabbed his arm hand him over the necklace that Wei ying brought from their trip to Myanmar.

"Since the I am low life and smell like shit  I believe I'm not worth of this necklace. Let's end this. It was fool of me thinking I can change you but what I didn't realize is that you are this kind of person. It's over"  lan Zhan said with hurtful voice and left.

Wei ying got everything he want. But little did he know that it'll hurt this much. Later that evening he went to club with Zhoucheng, got drunk and they ended up having sex together in Wei ying room. Even when he was intimating with Zhoucheng he kept thinking about lan Zhan and he hate himself for that.

Summer vacation had started. Since the Uni is closed Wei ying  spend his days in company to handle the loss and evening he will go to club and ended up sleeping with stranger.

He looked around his room full of alcohol bottles. He got big dark eyes bag under his eye. He don't know when's the last time he had proper meal and sleep. He missed him a lot and at the same time he hate him a lot. At this point he don't know what he should do. He want to forget about everything to run to lan Zhan embrace but that will do injustice to his dad. So he kept himself restrained.