Bliss

Author note: So I decided to address Wei ying mom as Mrs. Rouhan.

Waking up with his sore ass was not foreign to lan zhan anymore. He woke up Wei Ying and they shared their Morning kiss. They  both went downstairs for Breakfast.

"You should continue your study. I can help looking after A yaun. I'm sorry lan Zhan." Wei Ying tightened his hold.

"Wei Ying didn't we just agree that we will forget about past and start our future. So stop be sorry towards to me. Okay??? And about my study I have applied for scholarship. I'm waiting for results."

"When Did you do that??"Asked Wei ying

"A month ago"

"That's great lan zhan"

  Their conversation were interrupted by A yuan.

"ZhanGe and Wei Ge I miss you both a lot."

"I miss you too my love. Did you listen to Aunty nicely??" Asked lan zhan picking him up in the air.

"Yeah I did. ZhanGe what happened to your neck." Said A yaun innocently pointing towards his neck.

"Oh it's just a Mosquito bite Honey."

"That many bites? ZhanGe did you slept outside yesterday??"

"Yeah kinda"says lan zhan shooting deadly glare towards Wei Ying who was trying to stop laughing but failed miserably.

"ZhanGe don't sleep outside anymore. It looks like a very Big mosquito."

"Yap a very Big Mosquito indeed ."Said Mrs. Rouhan while eyeing her son. Wei Ying chokes on his Orange drink. MOM!!!!!!

Wei Ying wanted to Spend his days with them but lan zhan said he better go to his work or he's not gonna do their night Activities.

"Waaohhhhh now you're really blackmailing me?"

"Yap who's it going???"

"Terrible"said Wei ying pouting

"Now go to work and be nice to other people. Make more friends. How come you are only friend with Song lan and his Boyfriend."Asked lan zhan trying to put Wei ying tie around his neck.

"Well Before I met you I have Danny and that son of bitch as a friend. Then I met you and I don't need anymore. Then you were gone and I was looking after company and you. So I don't have time."

"But you have time to visit club and fuck stranger?"

"Oh that was different lan zhan. I hate myself I feel sorry towards my dad for loving you miserably. And I don't know how to vent those feelings. I haven't been to club soon I find you. LAN zhan trust me please."

" I do trust you and I'm not angry that you slept with other people and I don't have right because we both broke up and we were single. I'm just Jealous you know. Thinking you sleeping beside other people's."

"Stop being Jealous . I had only love one person in my whole life and it's  you. They  were all nothing more than One night stand."
Wei Ying give lan zhan a ferocious kiss

"While speaking of Danny Shall we invite him  for dinner? Is he in Beijing? How's he doing?"

Wei Ying didn't answer and kept silence.
"What happened??"asked lan zhan worriedly.

"Can you please stop caring about Danny like that. I don't like it when you care about other people. It makes me jealous."