Second chance

"I'm sorry for Everything lan Zhan." said Wei Ying with broken voice.

"Do you know what hurts me most, it's that you didn't trust me!!! You should at least talk to me... It's my fault I might didn't do enough for you to trust me"

"No it's not your fault lan Zhan. I was stupid one. Just tell me lan Zhan what shall I do huh?? Please tell me I don't know what I'll do if I don't have you.  Let's start all over please. I loved you and I still love you like a mad man. Please??"

"It's DONE!!! Why don't you understand it which human language you need it to understand!!! I don't want to go back!!"

"You don't to??"Wei Ying Face were now crumpled in pain. Wei Ying let out sobbed,tears falling on his cheeks. Lan Zhan try his best not hold him but felt miserably.He went to Wei ying and wipe his tears. Wei ying jumped from sudden action of Lan Zhan. His heart was pounding so Loudly that he wouldn't surprise if lan Zhan hart his heartbeat. Wei ying quickly hold lan Zhan Hands in his. LAN Zhan tries to free himself but the others hold were so strong. Mo Xuanyu also done on his phone when he came back his pupil expands.

"Zhan Gege I have to go back to school. I'll call you later"

"Don't call him anymore".

"What do you mean by that?"

"Don't you understand human language??? Or haves problem with your hearing??"

"Wei Wuxian!!!!!! I'm sorry Xuanyu Laoshi for my friend behavior. We will talk later on phone. Thank you for your time today. Have a good day Laoshi"

Wei ying didn't like anything that's he's experiencing right now. Jealously started to crawl on his skin.

"Let's not Create DRAMA here. Let's go out"

They are right now sitting on bench facing towards the lake. Wei Ying kept asking lan Zhan about his relationship with Mo Xuanyu which he only reply that he is A yaun teacher. No more than that.Wei Ying felt great amount of relieve.

"Wei Wuxian why do you want me back?"

"Cause I love you so much. And lan Zhan I have already learnt from my mistakes. You don't know lan Zhan what I had been through. I really need you please. LAN Zhan when you were not there I had sex with lots of strangers but all I think is you. I was going crazy lan Zhan. "

"How many people did you had sex with?"

"I don't remember." said Wei Ying hanging his head low.

"You don't remember?? okay I'm leaving."

"Okay everyday I had sex with stranger that I hooked up at bar.LAN Zhan please give me second chance I'll prove to you that I'll be better okay??"

"I don't know Wei Wuxian??? I don't know if I love you anymore?? I did miss you everyday even after what you did with me. Everyday I think about you. When I heard that you're engaged I was really furious and jealous. I know I'm stupid even after you told me that you used me lust I still want you like Idiot. I am stupid right???"

Wei Ying shake his head, "you are not stupid lan Zhan. You just love me the way I do to you."

"The way you do Wei Wuxian???? If you love the way I love you none of this would happened. Most likely I can't afford to fall in love with you.I am not alone anymore I have A yaun now. I have to think about him also."

"About A Yaun We will take care of him together!!!! Let's do that. Just give me 1 month I'll prove to you how much I love you and A yaun. Please only 1 month."said Wei Ying with little hope in his voice.

"Okay but during these days you're not allowed to interfere in my life. Whom I met or date you'll not meddle. If that's okay then I'll go to Beijing for 1 month since A yaun is having his Summer Holiday."

"OKAY I'll not interfere" said Wei Ying try not show lan Zhan his disappointment. But if that's mean he'll get to stay with lan Zhan he's fine.

Next day lan Zhan and A yaun reached Beijing. They will be staying in Wei Ying house. Wei Ying was so excited that he didn't fall asleep at all. Their room is next to Wei Ying room. Wei Ying made sure to filled the room with kids toys,books and video games. A yuan opened his mouth wide open. He never saw mansion this big and fancy in his whole life. When he saw his with so many toys, He was jumping here and there with excitement. LAN Zhan try his best to restrain him.

"Let him be. I'm Happy that he like it" said Wei ying will watching A Yuan playing with his new toys.

"You really don't have to go this extreme. You are spoiling him"lan Zhan said to Wei Ying.

Wei ying bring his face closer to lan Zhan.
"We looked like married couple."Both of them were blushing. The moment was interrupted by Wei ying mom. "LAN Zhan can I have moment with you"

Wei Ying mom took lan Zhan to the Garden.

"Lan Zhan I don't how to say this but I'm very ashamed . Me and my son did very wrong to you. I should stop him from doing that but that time we were experiencing tragic loss and someone took this opportunity to turn against you." Wei Ying mom said with tears rolling down from her eye.
LAN Zhan quickly went to her side and gave his handkerchief to her. Which she took without hesitation.
"I know that I'm shameless but can you please give him another chance. He had been through a lot without you. He was looking for you even before Danny helps to clear your name. When you went away leaving everything. My son, he went Mad. He turned the whole CHINA upside down in search of you. He also appoint the best agent in this universe just to search you. My son he can't eat nor sleep. We have to get a help from psychiatric which wasn't much of help. He lost his old self with his work responsibilities. But I saw his old when he's with you."

"I don't know if I love him anymore. I decided to stay with him 1 months because of my old feeling but I really don't think it will work anyways"

"You know lan Zhan I have only Wei Ying in my world. And if you try to hurt him by leaving him for other people. LAN Zhan then I'll kill everyone that you had ever love."her voice was calm but threatening enough for lan Zhan to have goosebumps all over his body.

LAN Zhan had never saw Wei Ying mom like this. "I won't hurt you if you don't hurt him."

"Let's go back,he might be anxious and waiting for us" his mom said showing lan Zhan way back to home.