The Malicious Wolves

The tiny little thing barked and yelped with its slimy tongue thrusting in each direction. Her tiny tail followed her wriggling small body and just swayed cheerfully. She was clenching Felixs hand and whenever he raised it up high, pretending to slam it down, she skidded away, lurked for it to settle back down, then leaped to have a hearty bite at it once anew. His surrounded with goatee lips cackled hoarsely; This little creature never gets tired. Molly grinned and sat beside him. Thats right, she is a dumpling full of energy. Look at her go. She sighed gleefully and put her hands out, Brixie galloped to the end of the room and then back, this time jumping onto Mollys hands which she very much trusted. You know, I was thinking, maybe my huskies should meet her - He broke off to the sight of her distressed face which was about to speak how she thinks Brixie is not ready, however he pushed on. Brixie is two years old, hon, my huskies wouldnt hurt a fly, you seen how my cousin would tease them and all they would do is give him a little pat on the back. Her contemplated face considered this, she put Brixie on her lap, observed the fragile thing and last decided that hiding her away from the real world perhaps isnt the healthiest option. The earlier she gets to interact with other dogs the better. Maybe youre right, she should have some kind of interactions with dogs, about time, I guess. She beamed wanly; sure but not confident. His face on the other hand brightened up and his prominent front teeth emerged from under his lips; The look of triumph was on his face which for a second, she couldnt stand. Bring them in tomorrow, they can play around in the garden - but - His brows slanted. But what? Are you sure this is a good idea. She stammered. He put a comforting hand on her shoulder and leaned towards her. Honey, huskies are one of the most loyal and nicely-behaved dogs out there, they wouldnt hurt anyone. Her watery eyes scanned his face and then met his eyes. Youre right. Bring them in after launch, Brixie likes to sleep till twelve or else - Or else shes a creepy little monster, I know. He grinned and kissed her on the ear.

After some musing over, she came to the understanding that this was the best option for her, it will get her more socially active The article said and she concurred. Molly sat on her back porch with Brixie swirling around in the brightly green grass, those beautiful eyes gleamed under the blazing sun. She just realised how much she loves her, but why? Its not like this is some kind of a goodbye, Brixie will live for another decade or more - She heard the noise of a gate squeaking - her heart speeded up a notch, she heard the clamours of dogs - her heart pounded. Out of the corner of the house, one dog after another appeared, their enormous fluffy furs swaying back and forth. Those wolves ambled arrogantly. Now, the swinging leach appeared and holding it was her boyfriend; He smiled and approached her. Molly recoiled at the cold noses sniffling at her knees and hands. Oaugh! After him reassuring her about this, she finally let Brixie stay and with Felix embracing her, they walked inside. She made some tea and got carried away with looking through their photographs together they took over the past five years.

After Felix went to the toilet, she decided it was a good idea to check on Brixie. Each step matched her heart beat, the closer she got, the quicker it went. She was now running. Tugged the handle back - Her heart stopped, her jaw dropped, the woozy sensation barged in and her belly throbbed. One of the wolves raised his smeared with blood muzzle and glazed at her contentedly. A woolly whatsit was jutting out of its narrow teeth. The others begun to move out, revealing a mutilated corpse she knew was her Brixie. Her fur was pulled out in various directions and one of her legs was missing. Shrieks trembled on her tongue although not a word came out. The faint won over and she toppled down the porch.

On the 27th of October the body of Brixie - a chihuahua owned by Molly Brown - was found dead and mutilated in her garden. Mollys corpse were found too and have been inhumanly mangled. More and more dogs along with their owners are getting murdered, any witnesses report to the police immediately. Police lieutenant Mark says that - Felix turned off the screen and caressed one of his dogs. He grinned widely and said; Should have kept her in a cage. Kinda liked that girl as well, although she was naïve. His group of dogs howled. Found a Yorkshire and a blonde nearby, thatll last us sometime. Can see that little dog scuffing for its life, already. His cackles echoed in the dark room.