Shall We Start?

This might not be the most acurate version of the mythical life of the wolves and the vapires among some of the mythical beings we share our story with but it is my version, out of my eyes.

Unlike those in the ranks I am a loner, an outcast by choice.

A spirit wolf.

People mistake the role of the loner in a pack for being the lowest. But little do they know the trueth.

Why do you think the loner is never put in its place in a rank or thrown out or even killed by the alpha?

Whether the loner be a relative or a brother of the alpha which under normal surcumstances whould be thrown out as soon as the alpha took its place so as to find his or her place in another pack or start her or his own. But once again you must remember that the wolves do not rule sepream.

The vampires rule sepreme to the underworld.

But back to the wolves. The loner and the outcast cross lines very close to each other. Though the rougs and the outcasts are better aquinted to life in packs where as the loner chooses not to be.

There for many times an outcast will find his home in a equaly satesfying place among the roughs where they enjoy a conflict free life.

Where the loner might find him or herself a cave to wait out his or her chance for revenge.

But then there is me. I might sound very ego sentric but if you wait it out you'll find that there is more to this story than meets the eye.

AH but I have not even begun to tell my story.

If you were to lend me your time I would be more than glad to share my tale.

You could say I was that chance to revenge that the loners all around was waiting for.

I was the result of a mistake, and not for one second did the rest of my pack let me forget it.

* * * * *

Hey guys. I hope this little introduction has caught your interest. Hehe lets hope.

It'll get thicker as the story goes and I will be updating on Fridays. Hehe so feel free to add my story to your library. Oh go on it can't hurt to help a sister out;-P

Hehe but no real talk I am a bit nurvious because this is my first story I am posting online soo yeah be kind.