6

Jimin was riding a boat on the brink of insanity, constantly wondering if he could just throw his legs outta the boat and pop his toes in for just a quick dip of his feet, he couldn't take it, he just couldn't... Nights upon Nights of imagining what it'd be like to be kissed and held, recognized for who he is.

Jimin had been finding it difficult lately, his scent kept getting stronger, harder to subdue, thoughts filled with that man, whose name apparently, was 'Jungkook', the man that arrogantly stepped into his mansion.
He hated him so much, but for some reason couldn't stop thinking about him...

.
“So... It's been decided... Kill him, take my money and bring it to me.” He folded his arms across his chest.

“Yes boss!”

“Good... I believe you know what happens if you dare to fail or betray.” His voice was flat, devoid of all emotions and cold, it could easily send bolts of ice snowballing down one's spine.

“Y-Yes boss... W-W-We won't fail you.”

To their desperate authentication, he was kind enough to give out a bored
“Hm...”

The boss stood up and walked past the door which was quickly pushed open by some of his men.

His gait seemed eased and slow, in the eyes of another, he'd probably looked tranquil, but, that seemed to be the opposite, because as Jimin slowly got further away from the door, his pace fastened, this continued until he was near running, feet snapping forward as he took brisk steps.

Finally inside of his room, he shut the door, no one dared enter his room unauthorized.
The petite alpha quickly began peeling off his lounge coat, quickly taking off his fitted suit in the order with which he had worn.

Jimin ran to the tub, filling it with cold water and settling in, he takes his body wash, squirting it in his left palm before lathering and rubbing on his neck, using a soft sponge on that same area.

In the morning the alpha had used an excessive amount of scent block to mask up his scent, but maybe just the right amount to irritate his skin.
Jimin had no option. He was totally confused and almost out of it. His scent was honestly out of control, making it really hard on him. Feeling cornered, he was dying of desperation, his desperation to be an alpha.

Thoughts upon thoughts. Jimin was being buried by his own thoughts, curled up in the bath tub the cold mafia leader couldn't find a solution to his current predicament.

Jimin eventually got out of the tub, drying himself and putting on a bath robe. He secretly loved to dress for comfort, especially when going to bed.
He put on a long sleeved shirt that was about two sizes too big and his boxer shorts.
Jimin lies down on his king sized bed, feeling exhaustion roll forward in waves, washing over him. He keeked out the window which he had pulled the curtains over the day before, he walked to it, pulling it open a bit and staring absentmindedly at the sky. It was all blue. It wasn't like Jimin hadn't seen the sky before, but this was the first time he'd taken time to actually 'look' at it. Jimin let out an uneven, shaky sigh.

.
It wasn't evening yet, the sky radiated with some sorta glow, or maybe it was just Jimin being fascinated and getting taken in by the gradual fall of the now setting sun. By now Jimin's real scent was layed out, it would had been a totally different case if his room was not built to trap scents, not letting anyone outside get a whiff.

The alpha pulled the curtain over the closed window and fell back into the bed eyes closed.

That was until he heard the door open and close just as quickly, Jimin's eyes peeked open, scrambling out of the bed as he stared, gapping at the intruder.
“What are you doing in here?”