25

"Ouch..."
The man mumbled as he took off his helmet.

"Oh. Did I hurt your feelings?"
Jimin spoke, voice hinged with false guilt.

"You infact did."
The man walked towards Jimin and about five of Jimin's men were quick to shield him, the ruckus had drawn them outside as well but Jimin was quick to dispell them as quickly as they came.

"That was my aim... I'm glad I didn't miss."
The omega spoke as he eyed down the leather clad... Beta?

"Bold words... Coming from a pretty little omega."

The man seemed smug, eyeing down the younger male whom was wearing a soft looking sweater and a pair of tight jeans.

He seemed satisfied with his retort until he heard the clicking of guns and the other male sighing.

"Guns down"
The omega addressed and his words were immediately followed to the letter.
Jimin felt like a ticking time bomb.

"So eager to protect the omega huh?"
The man laughed extending his hand, a card wedged in-between his middle and index fingers and that was the last straw.

Jimin tugged at the man's wrist tightly, as he knees him in the guts, his right foot sweeps quickly in a firm kick to his ankle and the man is falling harshly to his side, back hunched.

Jimin swiftly snaps his finger to the left and points to the groaning man on the floor, his men spring to action as the one on his left sprints forward and searches the man.

He bows, hand outsretched, a card and a gun presented.

Jimin takes the card and mutters a;
"Give the gun to Tao, he'll handle it"
Before silently reading the contents of the card.

"Yes sir." He bows again before walking away.

"Shit..." The man curses from the floor, his breathing, harsh.
"You're fast."
He acknowledges.
"And strong. I think my ankle's busted."
He cradles the hit ankle while sitting up.

"HongJoong."
Jimin reads from the card before looking towards the man.

"Kim Hong Joong. You're an assassin... I've heard of you."
The blonde states then flicks the card over to fallen man and is quick to pull out his gun from his back pocket, he cocks it.
"Who sent you?"

"Calm down, you seem to know a bit about me, but I assure you, I'm here on my own accord."
The button man speaks calmly both hands thrown up in surrender.

"Pick him up"
Jimin says and one of the men quickly pulls uninvited to his feet.

"I'm- I'm here with a proposal"
He groans as he limps to his feet.

"Hmmm... For an assassin you've got rather poor defence."
Jimin pressed his lips together before he spreads them into a small smirk.
He'd handled people like him, the man's probably used to working mostly with guns.

At that moment, a black car proceeded, Jimin turned and was sure it was Jungkook's when the car window was winded down.
"You'll have to come back again then, I've got something at hand right now. Comeback another day and we'll talk about it."

Jungkook steps out of the car and he looked hot but It's not like Jimin would tell him that.

"Oh, I see how this is... Going on a date with that alpha, right cutie?"

The blonde turned a full glare towards the assassin and aims with his gun.
"You know... I could have my men put you in a box and burry you in my back garden... There's more than enough room, what's one more dead body?"

He shivers at the thought of his body getting hacked to pieces and shoved in a box, his face pales and Jimin is satisfied.
"O-Okay, I'll behave, I'm sorry."

"Be back in two days if you still want to propose."
The omega mocks with a smirk as he decocks the gun and turns to look at the alpha whom was leaned against a black sports car.

"Let him go."
Jimin ordered as he shoved the pistol into his back pocket, eyes still on the alpha as he approached.