Chapter 14 Alpha Arias Escape

Escape Ship ^^^^^^

2 Weeks ago/ 2 Weeks in the past
In Rogers office
Aria's POV ****
"Where's Marco?" Roger asks. Taken care of. He's already in the cell. "Good. How do you want this to go Alpha?" Roger asked. How many wolves are coming with us? Suzy burst through the door, "What's going on guys?" "55 including me." Answered Roger. I did not expect that many wolves would be coming with us! How in the hell am I going to get us out without the Alpha King and Alpha Franco knowing? I have an idea but That many? Damn! "Going with us where? Guys what's happening?" Suzy getting annoyed with us. We fill Suzy in on everything so far. "You know I'm down for whatever!" Suzy chimed with her always positive tone. Suzy you know If I'm the Alpha you're the Beta, actually both of you are! What? Both Suzy and Roger said at the same time. I know there's usually one beta but I need you both and I'm new to this Alpha shit! Suzy laughs and says "You know it Sister!" Roger clears his throat and says "If you think you will need me, ok. That's settled then. How many aren't coming with us? "None." Roger answered with an almost proud tone. With a slight smile. I was shocked! My mouth flew open! "Finally the respect we deserve!" Storm scoffed. I have a plan but I need to contact the Alpha of the Louisiana territory. I need to make a call. "How do you plan on doing that? That Alpha speaks to no one. No one has ever seen the Alpha!" Roger rants . "Call that one guy we met on the way here that wanted to do you" Suzy suggests. "Of course you do Alpha." Stated Roger. Will you stop with that alpha shit and give me a minute? "Yes Alpha." Roger said with a smirk. A few minutes later.
Can you get the ship in the gulf in a week? Tell them I will pay half a million American. 100 thousand up front in cash and the rest once we get to Europe. "I'm sure they will for that kind of money for a one way passage." Replied Roger. Let them know if they tell a soul they all die at my hand! Tell them the Slayer Sisters are requesting their transport nothing else! "Yes Alpha." Will you stop that with the alpha calling? "You need to get used to it." Roger said. I know I know make the call. After the calls were made
"The ship will be there one week from today at midnight. They will wait 5 miles from the coast for 15 minutes but no longer. Can you get us there?" Roger asked. After a few calls I spoke to the Beta Eric and we have permission to be on their lands and I have a meeting with the Alpha when we get there! "What? Really? Already making alliances." Said Roger. That's exactly what I'm going to try for when we meet. Rogers mouth makes an O . Have everyone packed and ready to move at sundown. "Time to get the hell out of Dodge." Suzy says.Let them know we're traveling south through the mountains down to New Mexico. We will cross Oklahoma and part of Arkansas. We only travel at night through Oklahoma and Arkansas. We will arrive in 3 days. "We could make it in a day and a half on our own." States Suzy. I know but we have pups and elderly and we are traveling through rough terrain.
We traveled at night through the mountains in snow, cold, and wind. The Mountains gave us the cover we needed. It was so freakin hot in New Mexico I'm glad we ran across it, Oklahoma, and Arkansas in a night. We arrived in Louisiana territory at sunrise. Eric the Beta was there to meet us. And was he a full course meal on a platter! I made that last part up but he had this french accent that made my knees weak. He was so sultry and sexy.

 He was so sultry and sexy