Chapter 1

Chapter1

Pitch black. Pure darkness. That's all I can seem to see. Trying to pry open my eyes, I put all my energy into working my eyes open. After what feels like hours, I still have no progress. I can't feel anything; I can't see anything. Everything my brain wants to do, my body won’t respond to. I'm paralyzed, from head to toe. It is probably his famous drug. He used to use it on me when I got "out of control" as he likes to say.

 Not like I could do anything once I get injected. I knew he was coming back for me. At least it wasn't as soon as it used to be. He gave me three years to myself this time. Three years to escape his bond he had on me, but of course he just has to waltz back into my good ol' life again.

Tick, tock. Tick, tock. Tick, tock. Just waiting to see what he's going to do next is pure agony. I would much rather like to know when he's going to attack me, then having to wait it out and get my mind going on possibilities of what could happen. It doesn't matter though. I'm stronger now. I'm not that wimpy, little girl that cries and screams for nothing. I have grown in strength. Well at least I hope I did. I can feel myself changing in an indescribable way. Hopefully I haven't lost all of who I once was.

Feeling the drug leave my body, I could finally start to feel my body laying on a hard, rigged cold surface. Putting up more strength to open my eyes, I got them to obey. Shear light shot through my pupils, I quickly squeezed my eye lids tight together. I let out a groan, feeling a resentful headache taking over my skull.

“Well, looky here. I see someone woke up. Does your head hurt? Aw, well maybe next time you shouldn't struggle so much. It was nothing that took too much of my energy. Don't worry, I still have some more energy for you." He talked to me as if I was a pup that just peed on the new carpet.

Opening my eyes again, I waited for them to focus to my new surroundings. Gazing around I saw that I was in the training room. I shuttered at all the memories from this place. There were knives galore, surrounding all the walls. On three other tables I saw his favorite punishment weapons. A whip, chainsaw, tazer, boxing gloves that had silver spikes sticking out of them and many other objects that make me just want to shudder thinking about them.

I started shaking and crying. Just realizing I was strapped down to the metal punishment table, the rope restraints rubbed against my legs and wrists making them raw. I looked up with blurry eyes from my tears and made out a figure standing near me.

“Aw honey, no need to get upset. Do you remember this room? How about this table? Remember this table, sweetheart?" His deep voice rang out, getting closer to me, making me shake harder.

“I said it was okay! Stop your shaking and crying and look at me!" His voice boomed out, bouncing all around the room. Forcing myself to stop shaking and stop the pathetic water works, I waited till my vision cleared fully. Taking deep breaths, I looked up to find him staring down at me with the same glint in his eyes that I have witnessed many times before.

Gazing quickly over him, I saw he was still keeping up his old charming looks. He has a square jaw, toned body and messy brown hair with soulless black eyes. No one would guess how he really is. That's how he tricked to me in the first place, me thinking he was mysterious. Apparently, I have bad curiosity.

“Do you still have those scars May, May?" I took in a long jagged breath. "Ahh, you remember don't you." He smirked. “Well that was the whole point. I'm happy, I'm always with you."

“Why do you still want me?" I asked while keeping my voice steady.

“You are the only one that learns. I just need to refresh your memory on what happens when you avoid me. For three years you avoided me! Now, it's time to pay." He said darkly, his eyes turning sinister.