Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I felt my flesh burning off of my shoulder exposing my bone to the gaping world. My bone shone in between the melted flesh making me seem like a helpless want-a-be. I could barely feel the pain searing through my body, for all I felt was numbness. Numb from the pain. Numb from the world. All I wanted was to give up and let them win. Let my body have a brake, but I would never sacrifice my pride for their pleasure.

"Let her go now. She has learned her lesson." I heard Cole say indifferently. I was laying on the metal table in the discipline room. They made me transform back to my human form without giving me a change of clothing. I was naked in front of the two men who I despise most. Cole didn't even look at me and Jacob couldn't stop his sick eyes from roaming all over my exposed body. Just wanting to slap Jacob around a bit, I kept my mouth shut while my wolf started to heal the damage already done.

"Take her to her room." Jacob said before he glanced at me lustfully once more and then walked out the door. I almost cheered with joy when the door closed behind his menacing back.

"Get up and come now." Cole demanded. I was aggravated with every fiber in my being. He didn't have a say to boss me around like a scatter brained mouse. My wolf was going off, but I couldn't change because of my shoulder they so rudely melted.

"Will you get me some clothes? I will not leave until then.“ I said, not wavering my confident tone.

"Here" He carelessly threw a ripped gray blanket at me and started for the door. As I wrapped it around me I felt my bony shoulder burn in irritation. The stab wound had already healed from earlier but I could still see a small scratch in its place. The blanket only covered from my chest to mid-thy, with rips all throughout it. Feeling humiliated, I gripped the blanket tighter between my hands.  

"You can go back to your room alone. You know the way. I have somewhere more important to be than escorting you around." Cole said to me with his back towards me, and then walked out into the hallway where he disappeared behind the door. He can surly be stupid sometimes. He left me in a room with an abundant amount of knives and different weapons that I could 'barrow' per say.

I looked around the room to try to find any cameras on the walls with my highlighted eye sight. I saw around five small pocket sized cameras sitting in different poisons. I thought up a quick plan and let my eyes roam around the room for the small blow torch that was used on me just moments ago.

When I found it lying right next to me I picked it up and sneakily stuck it under the blanket. As I stood up I kept one hand tightly clinching the blanket from falling around me and the other holding the weapon underneath of it.

Once I was about three steps from my cell room, I heard fast multiple footsteps running in my direction. I put my back against the wall in case something happened and kept a finger on the trigger of the blow torch if I saw any unwanted people snooping around.

When the steps got closer to me I waited for the owners of them to round the corner. In a matter of seconds the thumping stopped and two boys stood right in front of me. One looked around five and the other next to him looked around my age, sixteen. Both had deep brown hair and blue eyes. The older one had a defined jaw and looked pretty hot if I may say so myself. When I vaguely glanced into his eyes, I felt a strange pull, but ignored the feeling.

when I looked into the little boys eyes, I saw he was staring at the bone coming out of my shoulder. I quickly covered it up with the blanket and bit my lip to keep the yelp from coming out of my mouth. I probably looked horrible with bruises all over my body and my hair stuck to my head from sweat. I had to leave. Turning around I started to leave when I heard someone start to say something.