Chapter I TheMeeting

• Dedicated to Maya Arora

'In a Large booming cites tucked away in the mountains of Chia Choul mountains, there a strange sound kind of like there was a little girl's voice singing through out the town : one, two their coming for you - three, four shut nd lock your door - five, six go and put out those sticks , seven,eight don't wait to late nine ten lets go again. and then WHY WONT ANYONE COME PLAY ME !"so it begins:

        Officer Ross was driving down interstate 80, he sees a sign GO AWAY FROM Golden Rain-Waters .

"Hmm that's kind of odd, dispatch I might need back do we have any available Units to fallow up ?"

"there's Rainstorm's car who five minutes away or Anderson &Smith's car they only 2 minutes away or Goldenmoon and Bordermin's car they on the other the side of the own you requested ."

"Okay Anna i'm heading there now okay?"

"Okay Love you better be home for dinner OK."

"Okay Hun over and out.."

 The mountains start to get darker as Ross's car pulls up the old long gravel road. the clouds become dark and it begins to rain, the drops are heavy and hard with ice/rain mix as they begin to hit Ross's car.

"God damitt i just had the paint redone fucking a." as he grumbles under his breath .

The car stops and he gets out and looks around , everything is darken with the coal dust. He hears another car/ truck so he ducks behind a few crates of something . He sees men dressed in gas-masks and trench coats armed with ak47s , frag grenades, tomahawks, 45s or 9mm and katannas  and there'sone guy on the back of a army-flat bed truck with a m60. Four of them are dragging someone or something.

"Please no we didn't know that we were not suppose to come up here please let us go i'm begging you" ??????

"NO! YOU SAW THE SIGN ITS SAID GO AWAY BUT YOU DIDN'T LISTEN SO YOU MUST PAY THE PRICE AND THAT PRICE is DEATH RELEASED  THE DOGS  " 

 there is a group of people six girls and four boys tied and gagged exspect for the one that was speaking. One of the Men in a black trench studded coat, shot one of the guys in the head with his navy colt revolver . The other guards untie the other people.

"Now either the rest of you can stand here a die or you can run ."

they all start to run into a forest which has a blood color look to the trees. the guys with the gas masks jumped back in their trucks and speed off towards the forest hooping and yelling. one the trucks hit the patrol cars mirror and snaps the mirror off. Then a strange gas starts to seep out from the old shack and slowly moves toward  the city skyline. People start to panic below

Shit well damitt that''s just great now i have to replace that damn thing." Ross goes to his car and takes out his 12 gal, loads it, puts on a gas mask and slowly  walks towards a strange light which turned out to be a rather pretty good size city . Welcome to New Port City Pop(600,000,00). Agent Arora  & Thapliyal were trying to control the chaos that has explode out on to the streets. Ross looks back the gas is growing faster . he starts to run toward the city  he sees people dying and chocking on the gas.

"This is Pagie Masion reporting in from New Port City News the has been unexplained killing across  the city local law enforcement are trying to suppressed further outbreak to spread toward to other ares in the city of the ports Jake we need to go now". As she jumps into the news van and has Jake step on it to get to the Calhanick bridge before it close. Jake tunes the radio on: " yo-yo this is 3X and bow -wow and Three doggy from smooth music the killing are spreading faster then the local police can with stand they are calling it off . be safe kids " Pagie looks out the van windows and sees a bunch of black hawks flying over head . Ross tries to help the   the police but it was now use there was too many undead/living to keep under control. he and 15 of the last police force run towards an old factory . the coppers land on the ground and men and women start to rush out of the chopper GOFER Team they start taking down the the zombies things but they were overwelmed by the massive numbers and they keep to contiue to grow . 
"sir !"

"Yes what is it ?"

"I see people running into the forest