Chapter 7: Rebellion strike

People continued talking about a secret rebellion and how it'll free the school but others were in denial about the rebellion being real.

"So what do we do know?" I asked Emma

"We need to take out that look alike of me or we're going to have a problem, I hope you're a good shot" she handed me a sniper rifle

"What?!, but how and why? " I put the rifle onto the ground

"Simple, you're going to assassinate XANA's copy of me, I've already discussed with Will and he'll give you something to help" she walked out the door.  I put the sniper rifle under my bed and walked to Will's dorm. He opened the door, I walked inside and sat down.

"Emma said that you have something for me"

"Yep, here" he handed me a clip with the eye of XANA on it.

"What's this?" I asked him, holding up the clip

"It's an anti XANA bullet created by yours truly to defeat a XANA copy" he proudly explained it. I thanked him, walked out and into my dorm where I loaded up the clip into the gun. Emma had texted me about the plan, I put the gun in a case and headed out to the hill overlooking the hole entire school. I opened up the case and assembled the gun. I spotted Emma and XANA conversing with eachover. The only difference to know if it was XANA was their eyes, so I aimed to XANA's eyes. My heart thumping, my teeth grinding, I pulled the trigger. The bullet hit straight into the eye of XANA and the clone disappeared.

"Jeremie?"

"Yeah Tom what is it?"

"I've stopped XANA in my school" I thumped my head onto the grass and my breathing pattern began to return normal.

"Well, XANA's stopped in your school so lucky you" Jeremie congratulated me

"And your's?"

"Still attacking" I got up and Emma walked up to me

"Nice shot maybe I should of made you sniper"

"This. Is. Not. My. Work, you make me do this again and I will kill you next time" I threatened her and walked off.

"Hey Will good news,  XANA won't be harassing us for a while" I told him

"That's perfect, we can work harder and get better" I heard him being happy.

"Hey get Cameron and Mitch over to my dorm tonight"

"Sure" he replied. Time had past and it had become night. Cameron, Mitch and Will were in my dorm celebrating about defeating XANA in the real world.

"Hey let's do a toast, to defeating XANA" I held my soft drink in the air

"To defeating XANA" we all clinked our drinks and skulled them down. We spent the rest of the night wagching movies and playing games.

"Boom headshot" I got a headshot on Mitch

"Double headshot" I headshotted Will

"denied" Cameron back stabbed me. We all started laughing and eventually we put out our sleeping bags and fell asleep. I remained awake and still on my games.

"Hey Tom are you awake?" I heard Jeremie ask

"Yeah why?"

"Come to the super computer"

"Sure" I got out of my seat and slowly snuck out and to the super computer

"I'm at the computer what do you want?" I asked Jeremie

"Hop into one of the pods" he replied, I did as i was told and stepped into one of the pods

"I've been working on a hologram device for a while now"

"And you want to see me"

"Yep just let me..." I heard him typing so I relaxed in the pod for a bit. I felt my body go numb and I fell over

"Is my body going numb normal?" I asked

"Yeah just deal with it for a bit" I completely felt numb and passed out. I awoke in the same pod as before but only this time I was a hologram of myself.

"Jeremie, it worked" I walked around the corner

"Seems like it did" he shook my hand but it simply paseed through

"Let's keep things short, I've go to go to bed soon" I told him. He signaled for me to follow him and I did.

"I'm almost done on a multi agent made to destroy XANA"

"Cool, anyway I got to go sleep"

"I'll warp you back" he warped me back to the super computer and I walked out and back to my room with my friends sleeping soundly.

"Heh" I decided to flop onto my bed and sleep

"