028 pt1

A/n it was taking too long to write n I haven't updated in a few so Ill just do it in another part :)

Taehyung pressed his mouth against jungkooks soft neck, slowly sucking on it. One hand held jungkooks waist tightly whilst the other outlined the boner in his boyfriends pants. 

Jungkooks face splattered a bright red as he struggled to hold in his moans. If he wore a skirt he knew what would happen. And here we are. In a changing room of a local urban outfitters :). 

Kooks buds had hardened the minute taehyung had pushed him into that room. But he couldn't do anything but bite his lip harshly and stuffle out the moans. Tae's fingers reaching up to his lips, and to his advantage jungkook started sucking on them like there was no tomorrow. By now they both knew that both their breifs where soaked but the attention given to how pretty jungkook looked and how fucking horny they both where only made the arousal more appealing.

"Still sensitive after all this time huh?" Taehyung mumbled against his neck. Hand slowly reaching down to jungkooks ass. "And no underwear either damn you make it too easy for me jeon"

Jungkook hums in response, gently gasping as he feels Tae's wet finger brush up against his gaping asshole. They both knew if anyone walked in that they would be screwed, but either way jungkook was getting screwed so its a win win. 

Kooks body felt warmer at that thought as Taehyung started inching his finger in bit by bit. Grabbing jungkooks face and turning it towards the mirror.

"Look at you. Such a fucking slut for me." he hummed into his ear. Sucking on his neck harshly as he brutally shoves 2 fingers in. Now jungkooks ass spread slightly at the sight of 3 fingers inside of him. "Look at how wasted you are, like watching my fingers go in and out of your fucking ass, huh?" The only reply jungkook could do was mumble incoherantly into Taes ear and he tried to stifle his moans. 

Tae removes his hand from jungkooks face and lightly slaps jungkooks ass as the constant burning sensation was now spreading throughout his body, especially his and I quote "peepee area" as he would like to call it. 

Jungkook fidgets restlessly as Taehyungs fingers penetrate his asshole. "Please"

"Please what?"

"p-please I want to feel you inside"

"Beg for it" 

"please i want to feel your cock inside of me i want yout o fill be up breed me impregnate me do whateveer please daddy"