035

Namjin to spice this shit up :)

It was just another frustrating day for the namjin household and what better to solve it then a nice calming shower :)

The hot water cascading down seokjins skin as he stood on his tip toes to wash his boyfriends hair. The small huffs and grunts when he couldn't reach or when namjoon would stand up or move. The hot water trickling down his arms onto namjoon's shoulders. the steam trapped within the small shower. Trying his best not to get shampoo in his baby's eyes.

Suddenly namjoon cups seokjin's face and kisses him deeply, the water droplets now hitting their faces and getting caught inbetween the kiss. 

Seokjin smiles, his hands travelling from namjoon's shoulders down to his back. 

The simple kiss turning into a sloppy make out session. Their tongues fight for dominance. Seokjin's hands go down to namjoon's plump ass making him give in as he squeaks at the contact. 

Namjoon's mouth opens and seokjin takes complete advantage of the moment, pulling him closer and hoisting him up against the wall. Joon taking note and wrapping his legs around jin. He can tell that his boyfriend is getting restless and can feel jin's hard rub against him and gasp. Grabbing his hair and pulling at it, the kiss becoming more and more aggressive. 

Seokjin begins to play with namjoon's hole getting a few moans in return while slowly inserting his index finger, kissing down his neck leaving dark purple marks he was certainly sure wouldn't dissappear anytime soon. 

Namjoon grasps onto jin's broad shoulders to stay up as they feel themselves start to melt. Jin pushes them up against the cold wall even more, the hot water playing with their senses as namjoon can feel jins dick rub against his enterance. 

Seokjin slaps it against their hole watching their reaction become needier as he pulls them into another kiss to distract from the slightly uncomfortable push they always go through each time they fuck. 

No matter how many times this happens, namjoon always struggles with jins thick length, but loves the feeling. Making a face f discomfort which quickly turns into a face of pleasure as jin starts thrusting slow and deep, easily matching the mood in the shower. 

The soft slapping of skin and grunts are played against the sound of the shower. 

Seokjin begins to speed up as they hear Namjoon getting louder from their spot being abused. The two look each other in the eyes with a clear sense of yearning. 

Their lips crash together once more, jin taking the chance to go even faster and harder and their feel their highs reaching an end, going excruciatingly faster, namjoon screaming his name. 

Seokjin holds namjoon in his arms as they fuck into them harder, giving a few more thrusts until they climax. 

Namjoon reaches their's as well when seokjin continues to give shallow thrusts, sending them over the edge. Both left gasping for air, laughing at one another for the unexpected shower fucking. 

"we should do this more often" jin said kissing joons head. 

"i just wanted to relax you pervert >:("

"wow what a mood killer >:(("

A/n its not t hat good but it be better than most things in this book :')

Anygays it was inspired by a NSFW concept i read on twitter so thank you zoe for the idea <333