028 pt2

Taehyung doesn't hesitate as he brings his large hand onto jungkooks flesh, turning it a pale red. This simple gesture made him get fucking aroused because who doesn't want tae to spank them???? 

Tae's fingers moving in and out of his ass as he tries his best to muffle his moans. 

Sitting on the little bench thing in the changing room, jungkooks legs on either side of tae, their pants and boxers thrown aside. Taehyung's cock rubbing against jungkook's everytime he spanked the boy. Jungkook wrapped his arms around tae's nape and pressed his face against his neck while he grinded against his thigh.

Tae manages to spread his cheeks apart and aligns his cock to the youngers enterance, pushing the tip in slowly as they both let out a sigh of relief. Suddenly thrusting up harshly making jungkook scream. 

A small grin appears on tae's face as he moves his head from the various amount of love marks on his boyfriends neck. Kissing him harshly on the lips and he kept brutally fucking jungkook.

Jungkooks face still nuzzled against his neck and jolting everytime he thrusts upwards. 

"m-mhm-m" he moans against the warmth of his boyfriends neck while attempting to push his cock against tae's stomach to catch some friction. 

"You like that you slut? like my cock deep inside you huh?" Taehyung growls nipping at his shoulder "I want everyone in here to know how much of a slut you are for my cock" 

Jungkook nods, moaning increasing as he began to be taken over by pleasure. Everytime he'd move along with taehyungs thrust trying to increase the pleasure he was receiving. Completely loosing himself in pleasure. 

Jungkook can almost feel his eyes roll back as Tae kept hitting his spot.  there it is.... 

"Daddy's little fucktoy aren't you?" 

"am da-daddy's fu-fuck mmh fuck toy"

Hands pressed against the wall as they press their foreheads together. Taehyung's hands molded onto his hips as he moves jungkooks ass up and down his cock, slowly moving one hand to grasp jungkooks dick, slowly stroking it and sending the younger over the edge. Trembling as he came into his hand, white strands pushed against both their stomachs and chests. 

Taehyung soon came after the walls around his cock tightened filling the younger up. 

And now I will proceed to end myself after writing part 2 k thank you it was lovely i dont know if i shall do this because i am tempted to pour bleach in my eyeballs now :DDDDDDDDDDDD