4

Jordyn Amor

"HE SAID WHAT?" Nora, Gracie, and Nicolas in sync.

I'm face-timing them, on a Friday night because we always do.

"He asked me if he wanted to get closer as friends because... we're just friends?" I say, unsure of the last bit I had just said. 

"This is Grayson Dolan we're talking about, right? GRAYSON FREAKING DOLAN!" Gracie is screaming from the other side of the screen, that it sounds like she's in my actual house in person.

"And..." I ask her not quite catching on what she's trying to say.

"My point is Ethan and Grayson are like the hottest guys in our school, and he asked you to get closer as friends? Girl, go get your mans!" Gracie says smiling.

"Ok, I am, honestly, not ready for a relationship right now because this year is our last year in high school and then college, plus Grayson and I are just friends nothing else, right?"

"And why are you asking us, ask yourself. You're saying that you don't want to date or have a relationship because of personal education reasons, is that correct?" Nora asks me so I can confirm it in front of them. 

"I don't know, I mean we're starting this meetup thing tomorrow, but I'm so nervous, anyways how have you guys been?" I ask them, picking up my phone, walking into my bathroom to brush my teeth.

"I'm just eating my potato pasta and listening to what ya'll are saying but I'm doing just fine, but honestly, I can't wait to leave high school," Nicolas says with a mouthful of pasta.

"OMG, I love your mum's potato pasta, they're the best!" I say widening my eyes at the screen. "When are you coming back, Nora?" I ask Nora, as I start brushing my teeth.

"I'm coming back tomorrow night, so we can hang out on Sunday and catch up, plus, I bought ya'll a present while I was here," Nora says practically smiling.

"Nora, you didn't have to," Gracie, Nicolas and I say, surprisingly, in sync.

"I love you guys so much, plus this is our last year in high school before college so, let's just have fun and do things while we're in high school before we all go to hell, college" Nora replies.

We all laugh.

"Speaking of fun, why don't we have fun we go and spend the day at... drumroll!" Nicolas says, starting the drumroll.

"SIX FLAGS!" He screams making us scream with him.

"YES!!!" we all scream.

"Ok, we'll meet at Six Flags," I say.

"No, I'll pick you guys up," Nora says and we all agree and call it a night's call.