the beach pt2

( hi my little unicorns I'm finally able to update, sorry for the long wait for my update I've been a little busy anyways enjoy.)

The next morning

Yuki pov
I woke up and looked at the clock on the nightstand and it was around 6 in the morning and I got up and was still a little tired but hungry so I walked to the door and open it ( a/n he thinks he's the only one up and is in his PJs

Yuki povI woke up and looked at the clock on the nightstand and it was around 6 in the morning and I got up and was still a little tired but hungry so I walked to the door and open it ( a/n he thinks he's the only one up and is in his PJs

These are his PJs and his hair, his hoodie is a little bigger and it's tilted a little and a little bit of his shoulder is showing

These are his PJs and his hair, his hoodie is a little bigger and it's tilted a little and a little bit of his shoulder is showing. I don't own the pics)

I walk to the kitchen to grab a bowl of cereal then I yawn ' man I'm tired, I miss moon and her snuggles' I thought walking in the kitchen and going to grab a bowl and some cereal after making it I go into the dining room and sit down and start eating but then I look up and see all of the host club staring at me then I just wave and start eating again.

Third pov ( with the host club a little before Yuki walked in)

The host club was all sitting in the dining room doing there own thing but then honey spoke up " hey guys has anyone seen yu-chan we were going to go shellfishing together" he said looking around but seen everyone shake there head " he could still be asleep honey-senpai" after haruhi said that Tamika went pale then said " I'm not waking him up" he said and hid behind kyoya " aw boss - why not" the twins said with mischievous smiles "no you mischievous twins he'll kill us did you not see him at the bea-" but tamaki was cut off by the door opening and Yuki walking out heading to the kitchen after Yuki went into the kitchen all of the host looked at each other "w-was that yuki-senpai" Tamika said " yay yu-chan up now we can go shellfishing" honey said " ah honey-senpai you might want to wait a little bit he still looks half asleep " haruhi said but then she looked at mori-senpai and seen him blushing and she smiled to herself " let's scare him- maybe some payback for chasing u-" but the twins were stopped when they seen Yuki come out and sit at the table but then kyoya cleared his throat and Yuki looked up surprised but then just waved and went back to eating.

Yuki pov
' why was the host club looking at me' I thought but then I remembered that I was still in my PJs and have my bed head hair so I fastly look up again at them and blush because there still looking at me " u-uh um sorry I'll go change then I'll come back out" I said then stand up and speed Walk back to my room . " Agh that was so embarrassing. I thought that everyone would still be asleep" I said going in my room then walking to the closet and picking out my outfit and after that I braided my hair.
( His hair and outfit the shorts are more of a basketball shorts I don't own the pics)