Snow ball

ONE MONTH LATER

I was at my house getting ready for the Snow Ball, no, I'm not going to a middle school dance for fun, I voluntered. I had to be at Max's house at 6 but I couldn't find my hairspray "Dusty! have you seen my Farrah Fawcett hairspray bottle? It's really expensive!" I peaked into my brother's room "haven't seen it sorry" I knew he was lying, he gets really nervous when he lies, but I decided to not make a big deal out of it. "Mom! I'm leaving" I said wlaking towards the door "wait! Honey you look gorgeous!" she said giving me a hug "thanks mum, but Dustin took my hairspray, so I guess I'll have to use Max's" "I DIDN'T!" my brother shouted from his room "WHATEVER! see you at the dance! Love you! ".

I got into my car and drove to the Hargrove-Mayfield household. I rang the doorbell "Hi, Evelyn! Max your ride is here! You look great!" Max's mom greeted me, Max came to the door "Hey, Max! You look beautiful!" I hugged her "you too!".

We were about to leave to the ball "Hey Henderson, wait up!" I turned around; It was Billy, "Max get in the car, I'll catch up".  Once she left I was left alone with him "what do you want Billy?" "I wanted to apologize, for everything, and mostly for the punch I threw at you-" "I accept your apology. But that does't mean you shouldn't appreciate what you have in life, a family, and people who care about you... Please, just now and then, ask yourself, am I doing this right? Cause it will change you life" I turned around and got in my car. 

When we got to the dance, Max went to find the guys, and I saw Mr Clarke in the entrance "Hey Mr Clarke, how is it going?" "Well, great, are you here for volunteering?" he asked me "mhm" I nodded "You can switch back and forwards, I'll tell you when I need you here. For now just go help Nacy with the drinks" smiling I reached the door "have a grat time!". When I walked into the gym, It was beautiful "hey Nance do you need help?" I hugged her "Yes, actually I need you to serve this bowl and I'll serve this other one" "okay I'm on it" " you're a life saver". 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

After a while of pouring punch into plastic cups, I decided to stop "Do you mind if we take break? We can can look for other volunteer-" "already aheda of you, let's go!". I was making my way through a crowd of middle schoolers, and I saw the party from afar, so I walked up to them "Hey! You guys look awesome! Where's Dustin?" I said as he approached us with a weird hair do "Holy shit what happened to you?" "What do you mean what happened? " You look... what's up with the hair?" "Is there a bird nesting in there?" as they all laughed I turned around and saw him; Steve Harrington waiting for someone. 

(STEVE'S OUTFIT, IGNORE KEVIN BACON'S FACE)

"Hey, fancy boy" I tapped his shoulder "I hope you've saved a dance" "Wow! Ev you look

"Hey, fancy boy" I tapped his shoulder "I hope you've saved a dance" "Wow! Ev you look... WOW!" "you too" I took his hand and dragged him to the dance floor, when "Time after time" started playing. So I placed my hands around his neck, and at that action he placed his around my waist, I blushed "So... A little birde told me that the day of the fight, you kicked him where it hurts, and-" "Dusti-" "I would like to call you my girlfriend too... If you're okay with it, of course" my heart started beating really fast "it would be an honor" I leaned in, and our lips connected.

 I rested my head on his chest as we danced the night away.

------------------------------------------------------------

Guyyyyyss!!! This is the end of the first book. Yes, you read right, I'm uploading a second book about season 3, soooo, stay tuned! I hope you enjoyed this book, and I'm really exited for more content!! a/n <3

 Yes, you read right, I'm uploading a second book about season 3, soooo, stay tuned! I hope you enjoyed this book, and I'm really exited for more content!! a/n <3