Chapter 11

Celia's P.O.V

The look on my new found families faces was a look of horror, it made me feel guilty, I didn't even think, I just reacted. Someone I cared about was in danger and now....now I can't even face the look on there faces.

I'm glad I didn't pack up my car yet. I slowly backed away from everyone and ran to my car. Running....At least there's something I'm good at. I could hear their footsteps behind me but, they didn't even care when I went missing the first time.

Dad was even standing outside the door where I was being held captive. He never came back.

I got into my car and headed back to Portland, back home to my apartment, back to safety.

It was going to be a long ride.

Mary's P.O.V

Oh god, I should have just reassured her that everything was fine, maybe that way she would have stayed and we could have figured everything out.

"Cas go get her back" Dean demanded as he paced the floor back and forth.

"I'm trying but I can't find her, it's like she's blocked me out or something, I told Mary this earlier too. I didn't even know she existed before you told me and I looked. I looked everywhere after I found out about Adam." Cas explained getting frustrated. He took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry Dean, I really am."

"Hey, don't worry sweetie. We'll find her, we have her name. All we have to do is find her address. It couldn't possibly be that hard would it." I assured them

"I'm already on it," Sam said sitting by his laptop by the library table.

"Fine, alright. I'm going to go and make us some coffee." Dean said as he made his way into the kitchen.

This is one messed up family. But at least we love each other no matter what. I just wished I had made Celia feel that way before she took of. It might have made a difference.

"Sam, did you find anything?" I asked as I took a seat next to him.

"No, nothing. It's weird. She's an FBI agent with an address in Portland. She should be on their database at least, but there's nothing. I even sent a message to Jody asking her for the address but she said that after she had moved she didn't tell anyone where she was moving to. Only that she had moved to Portland."

"Don't worry Sam, at least we know which city to start looking in. We'll go there in the morning." I said as I stroke his hair.

"Right now let's have some coffee, watch a good movie on that big flat tv downstairs and head to bed, okay," I said as I kissed his forehead.

"Yeah, okay," He said as he sighed.

Celia's P.O.V

As I made it home I threw myself onto my bed. It's been a long day, and I just realized how immature I am. Never mind I'll just call them in the morning. I let out a deep breath before taking off my jacket and putting on my pj's and went to bed.

Tomorrow I'll make everything right.