Seeing You Soon

(Requested by Sirius_Senpai )

Tokoyami and Shoji had hero duties which caused the two to separate and lived in different places from each other. Tokoyami missed Shoji dearly and Shoji did as well, the couple had to wait about 3 months to see each other again. As Tokoyami walked around the city he was doing his duties in he gets a call, "Hm?", Tokoyami said as he grabs his from his pocket and saw the caller id then smiled seeing who it was. "Hello?", Tokoyami said with happy tone, "Hey Toko, how are you today?", said the voice of Tokoyami's lover, "I'm feeling great so far Shoji", Tokoyami said as he smiles, "How are your duties so far?", asked Shoji on the other side of the phone, "They are good right now, how about yours Shoji?", asked Tokoyami, "Mine are going great so far", said Shoji, Tokoyami then smiles at Shoji's response. "I still can't believe there's 3 more months until we could see each other again Shoji", Tokoyami said as he smiles more, "I know, I can't wait to see that adorable face of yours~", Shoji teased which made Tokoyami blushed, "Pffft shut up Shoji, now I'm gonna talk to you later because I have duties right now", said Tokoyami as he giggles, "Awww...ok fine Toko, I love you ok", Shoji said with sad tone.

Tokoyami eyes softed as he heard the tone in his face, "Shoji, I love you too, now we could talk in a bit ok, I promise", said Tokoyami softly, "Ok, bye bye birdy", Shoji said making a kissy noise after making Tokoyami blush, "Bye bye", Tokoyami said as he hanged up after then blushed more. Tokoyami places his phone back in his pocket then smiled and continued his duty with Shoji in mind, "awww, I miss him too", said the Dark Shadow in his mind, "Shut up Dark Shadow", Tokoyami with a smile.

Shoji on the other hand got worried as he was on his duty, 'What if he gets hurt? What if he finds someone else to love?', thought Shoji as he walked around a city, he quickly shook his head leaving those thoughts behind. Shoji took out a picture he had of him and Tokoyami and smiled gently, "We'll soon see each other again", whispered Shoji to himself with a smile, Shoji then went and continued his duty with Tokoyami in mind.

* 3 long months later *

As Tokoyami and Shoji headed back home from the place they did their duties in they couldn't wait to see each other in person once again, the two planned to meet outside of a café shop once they came back. The two walked to the café quickly so they could see each other, 'I can't wait to see Tokoyami again', thought Shoji as he was close to arrive to the café the two planned to meet. Tokoyami felt really excited to see Shoji again as smiled at the thought of being in his embrace once again, when the two arrived at the café they froze in place when they locked eyes with each other. "Shoji!", said Tokoyami breaking the silence between the two and quickly ran to Shoji, Tokoyami then jumped onto him, "Toko!", said Shoji catching him then twirling him and giggled. Shoji then went to a stop and kissed Tokoyami's beak gently making Tokoyami blush and smile sweetly.

"I missed you dearly Shoji", said Tokoyami hugging Shoji tightly as Shoji carried him, "I did as well Toko, I missed you so much", Shoji said kissing Tokoyami's feathery cheek, Tokoyami then giggles and smiles. The two felt happy to be in each other's arms again, as they day went by the two spent time together and never left each other's side, Shoji held Tokoyami close to him as Tokoyami slept peacefully, Shoji smiled, 'now we're here together and happy', Shoji thought with a smile then kissing Tokoyami's beak gently.

★★★

Finish and done, hopefully you guys liked the one shot and if you would like to request something then you could request on the request part, I'll probably post another one shot later today or tomorrow. Anyways have a great day and stay creative, from your creator Cream.