Mommy👭

Tania Pov
I woke up in my bed barely wanting to. Despite the urge to lay back down I got up and started my day. I stood up and stretched and my body did that weird shake thing. I walked in my mirror and yawned while gathering all my hygiene products. I grabbed my toothpaste and put it on my toothbrush then let the water run on it. After brushing my teeth I washed my face with my black soap and then put baby lotion on. I didn't need to take a shower since I did last night.

I pulled out an outfit

I stopped at the mirror and checked my outfit then started on my hair

I ended up doing something simple since I wasn't really tryna impress nobody

I ended up doing something simple since I wasn't really tryna impress nobody. I was going to see my moms today. My dad is still in LA, why I don't know but he is, so A'vion is coming to pick me up in......oh shit 10 minutes.

I rushed to grab everything I needed and just stuffed it in my purse and in the middle, I heard a knock at the door. shit. I ran to the door and opened it out of breath. A'vion was leaning on the wall and looking at his phone. Once he realized I opened the door he looked up at me and smiled.

"He lil ma... Why you sweating and allat" he said smirking looking me up and down

"You early," I said my breath heaving

"By 5 minutes," he said glancing back down at his phone

"I know I know give me 5 minutes imma be ready okay?"

"Mhm gon head ain't no rush right"

"Nope" and with that, I sped walked to my room and straight into the bathroom. I put lip gloss on my lips and drew a heart under my eye. Then I sprayed my perfume all over my body and put it in my purse as well. I looked over myself once more and then put in my shoes. Finally done I walked out and Avion was looking at my baby pictures, great.

"You reaty, "I asked grabbing his attention

"You was a cute lil kid"

"I try I try"

"Mane comere"

"I've seen them a million times before Avi"

"But you ain't seen em with me"

"Mmcht" I smacked my lips and walked over to him and looked at the picture.

"Who the boy ian know you got a brother"

"I had a brother," I said sadly a lil he just looked at me" he died 4 years ago"

"Damn I'm sorry lil ma" He put the picture down and hugged me

"It's okay I've learned to move on for him lets get going okay"

"Right c'mon"

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

I died as laughter as my mom told me abt her job.

"Yep and he just fell right on the floor screaming my neck my back my neck and my back"

"He did not"

"Like Nigg, this ain't Friday and you ain't a damn crackhead get yo ass up," She said with tears in her eyes

"I can't believe he thought that might work"

"Sure did but other than the occasional crazy ordeals the job is pretty cool"

"That's good mommy"

"Mhm and I actually think when I get enough money for a house I gonna just get a job out here and gon head move out here"

"You sure ma"

"Yea I don't wanna miss any more moments with family so maybe in 5 more months I'll be out here"

"Hopefully"

"Certainly"

"Well what are you doing today"

"Not much prolly a lil Instacart make sum Mooney"

"Well I gotta get back I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH"

"Love you more ill see you later "

Then we hugged and Avi pulled the car up. I waved at my mommy one last time then got in. I always get a lil sad when I leave my mom, so Avi put his arm around me and pulled me into. Soon I fell asleep basking in the smell of his cologne.

Alr sorry for the wait but IM BACK BITCHES