Chapter 5*

SLIGHT WARNING: There will be a SMALL mention/reveal of homosexual/Gay if you are not comfortable about it, you've been warned. 

---FANG POV---

   We finally got to find the rest of the nin- I mean, the "Adventure Gang" who were forced to go along with the stupid name. That's right, I said it. Like, come on Lloyd, at least think of a better name to hide the fact you're the ninja!! Damn and to think you're my best friend's soulmate. My poor nieces and nephews...

    "Ah hey, guys! We would like to introduce some new friends" Cole explains as (n/n) and I stand side by side. The four 'strangers' look at us and then back to Cole. One catches my attention between them all, certain red hues to be exact.

   "Hello I'm (y/n) (l/n) nice to meet ya guys" (y/n) begins with a sweet smile. Ah, such an innocent girl. Would I tell her that? Never. I don't want to spoil it for any of you, dear readers~ You all can't go after me I get to be my own guy. As I was spacing out a feel a nudge. Great, it's my turn.

    "Sup I'm Fang...Yes, Ginger, this is my name and if ya got a problem with it ya gotta ask my mum about it" I reply and soon a hand goes down for questions. I could see I've to gain someone's attention but I kept quiet to not seem suspicious. Looking at a Choco I quirk an eyebrow. "So what now babe?"

"Babe?!"

    Cole's face changes in a bright red from the pet name. Lloyd and (y/n) holds back the urge to laugh, ah I'm such a great comedian. The rest of the gang seem to be in pure terror expressions by my attitude. Soon he ignores his blush as he explains that they wanted to check more of the carnival before going out. 

    "Yea! I wanna fight that dude who won that anime figure!! I've been wanting one for months" Jay complains as his body is covered with flames. This man was speaking vengeance... probably toward me. But I don't feel like fighting so not please sir. 

    "I agree, I wanna check out a few food joints. Especially that one that had to restock with food" Cole adds. Now (n/n) was sweat dropping alongside me. Ha, ya get what you deserve sister!

   We soon went our separate ways as (y/n) went with Lloyd and the couple while I got stuck with the bachelors of the city. Yippe. Can you hear the sarcasm in my voice? Zane was in his world that he soon left to look at another booth which left me alone with the green eye and red hue males. Kai was on my left while Cole was on my right. Wow, I bet girls would like to be in my position. 

    "So Fang...tell me more about yourself," Kai asks as he tries to start a conversation. Glancing over to Cole I could tell he wanted to be the one to ask. Cute. Looking back to Kai I could only smile, I gotta be friendly. 

    "Well, I'm into anime, art and martial art. Hapkido and Jujitsu to be exact, I've studied them ever since I was younger. (N/n) and I have been best friends since we were much younger and she's like my younger sister. Oh and I'm gay as fuck" I explain as I could hear the shock of the two guys after my last fact. Kai and Cole look at each other before looking back at me. Ha, I got them.

    The two of them stayed quiet after that and kinda pushed me out of the conversation. Rude much. I mean it's probably my fault for being honest to them about myself. I probably screwed myself over with any chances of having friends. I stayed behind cradling Vixen in my arms. Letting out a breath I've been holding in. 

   I wonder how (n/n) is doing? Probably better than I am.

---YOUR POV---