Proluge

Third Person P.O.V

The winter has arrived and the chirping of the bird create a melodious song.Tanjiro is busy making the charcoal to sell to the town because today everyone will be celebrate New Year's.

After finish packing the charcoal inside his bamboo bag,he hears his mother calling for him.He walk towards her and greet her happily.

Tanjiro P.O.V

"Your face is covered in soot.Come over here."Mother wipe my face and looks at me gently.

"It's dangerous with all this snow.You don't have to go,you know."She said as she holds my palm,gently squeezing it.

"Well,I want everyone to eat their fill on New Year's,so I'm gonna sell as much charcoal as I can."I said and mother thank me while staring at me with a smile adorned her face.

"Well,I must get going,mum.Please tell Hanako and Shigeru that I'll bring toys for them when I return home!"

I began to walk away.Then,I see Nezuko carry sleeping Rokuta on her back.

Nezuko P.O.V

As I put Rokuta down for a nap,I saw big brother coming towards us.

"Big brother!Are you going to sell charcoal again?"I ask him and he happily say yes.

"Rokuta will make a scene if you'll going to the town,
that's why I put him down to sleep."

I turn to look at my little brother sleeping figure."He misses dad a lot after he passed away.And everyone follows you wherever you go."

Big brother pat Rokuta's head gently.He smiling gently at us.

'I don't know why,but when big brother smile,it looks like dad's.Although his smile(Tanjiro) is warmer and more welcoming than dad.'

"Takeo is upset because he wants to bring you to chop some woods with him."I said while big brother looks suprised.

"Really?I should sells this charcoal quickly!Bye,Nezuko!"
He said as he waving at us and walking towards the path that will lead to the town.

"See you later!"I said while chuckle at big brother's attitude.He is always kind and helping those around him.

After dad passed away,big brother always push himself to the limit for us.He also helping those in town,that's why they really likes him.

'I wish I can do something for Tanjiro.Although he said he is fine,I can't help but feel worry about him.'

Flashback~~~

I'm sewing my old kimono because it's all tore up.I suddenly heard a sound coming from the door and revealing Tanjiro.

"Nezuko!Here,I bought something from a merchant for you!"He said happily as he sit in front of me and give me a big,pink box that decorated with gold flowers.

Before I could say anything,he cuts me off,telling me to open the box.I just sigh and do as he said.

I'm very shocked to see that it's a beautiful,pink haori that looks like mine.Except,it's made from high quality silk.

"Big brother!Why are you bought this for me?I don't need it!"I said firmly while looking at him.

"You always sew your kimono,so I thought that this haori
will suits you better.Look,I also buy toys,necklace and food for the rest of our family!"He said happily as he show me the things in his bamboo bag.