Chapter 3 Vigilante Name Deku

Deku pov

Today I woke up and got dressed. A while latter baki came into the room
And he asked me"boy. What do you want to do with your life now. "" I want to be a hero from the shodows. Because no hero school would accept a quirkless boy. ",he responded." I see I thought you would say this so I made you a costume.

*Basically a anbu costume and remember how he looks from the first chapter*

I started to tear up. "thank you old man and goodbye". I said as I left

'well now I have to work for money but maybe I can use my talent for the mone part' I asked myself while going in the apartment baki bought for me
. I open my laptop and upload a song. And for a Pic I have my mask.

*I am not going to write the lyrics I am lazy*I close my laptop and go to sleep. I need energy for my debut

*next morning *
I woke up and got into my suit then I went for patrol. After 20 minutes I see 3 thugs ganging up on a pink haired girl.

No one pov

Thug 1:looks like we hit the jackpot boy. He said with a sickening smirk

Thug 2:so who is going first

Thug 3:me since I am the bo- the last one says bit gets cut off by a chop on the neck.

69 Seconds later

All the thugs are now ko Ed. The pink skinned girl was safe now.

"Calm down its OK now " I say trying to stop her from crying. "thank you so much."she kept repeating." what's your name and where do you live "
" my name is Mina Ashido. I live about 1km from here"she said then I escorted her to her house. The rest of the day was really calm. Only abou 6 robberies which I stopped, a few people trying to kill other people but nothing much

I go home and open my laptop to see....
"100k VIEWS HOW IN THEHELL DID THIS HAPPEN" I scream in my mind. So I went and made another song

I really love Jonathan you should go sub to him.

I open the TV the room has and I see myself saving some people. Apparently someone was recording me. "this vigilante appeared today and already has stopped 6 Roberts and mor murderers and rapists" says an news person. "so endeavor what do you think of this new vigilante". I SAY WE SHOULD PUT HIM IN PRISON. WE DON'T NEED HIM. ""why do you think this sir." 'because he is stealing my fame' he says in his mind. "BECAUSE HE WILL DO EVERYTHING WORSE. THANKS TO HIM A LOT OF PEOPLE WILL DIE."

I have had enough of him. So I called the news and said "endevour a lot of people have died because of you, you have caused property damage abou 369.666.420 yen" "THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS" he said "of course it does. How are you going to talk trash to me if you are the trash" I say and hang up.

todoroki:I already love this new vigilante

10 months later.

'It has been almost a year since my debut and the UA exams were about 2 weeks ago.' I think while I get out of bed. I get ready and go to patrol.
After 3 hours of my work guess who I meet. ALL FUCKING MIGHT.

"Deku. Why are you a vigilante. You could have gone to a hero school and become a pro hero. So why did you choose this path." He asks me
"what hero school would accept a quirkless person" "wait, QUIRKLESS!!. I thought you had some sort of strength encancer quirk". He said"no that's just my physical strength "I respond" then come with me I might be able to get you in UA,aince I will be working as a teacher there I can recommend you and you won't need to attend any exams since they have happened. "

*at ua *

" I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON"
Amight said when he burst into the pricepals office "all might what are you doing here school starts in two days. And stop using your buff for"  said the mise bear thing, as all might deflated 'WHAAAAAAAAAA' I shouted in my head "and what is the vigilante deku doing here" said the mutant

"I want him to join this school. He became a vigilante because no hero school would accept a quirkless boy" "fine but if he does anything traitorous he will be punished anyway school starts in 2 days so get ready."

I will give him ofa

Should I expel mineta(I will replace him with camie if yes. If no she will be in 1b)

Yes

No

Who else other than 1a do you want in the harem