When you make up

Katsuki Bakugo

After a few weeks of not talking to each other Katsuki grew tired of it. He was lost without you. Every time he tried to talk to you to apologize all you did was ignore him and walk away. One day he got fed up and went to your dorm after classes one day. When you opened the door you tried to immediately shut it but he stopped you.

"Can we just fucking talk?!" He asked you "Please..." You only just heard the last bit.

"Fine." You let him in "What do you want to talk about?"

"I came to say I'm fucking sorry alright?!" He shouted "I shouldn't have said shit that wasn't true and I shouldn't have got so fucking jealous! Look I'm sorry alright." You sighed and then smiled at him.

"Do you promise you won't do it again?" I asked him he nodded "Then I forgive you." You hugged him then he smashed his lips against yours

"I fucking missed doing that." He told you smirking.

Shoto Todoroki

You had been avoiding Shoto after what he said to you. If he hated then he could stay far away from you. It wasn't that you didn't miss him because you did you were just angry and hurt at what he said to you. You caught him looking at you in class and in hero training but you chose to ignore it. All you really wanted was for him to tell you he didn't mean it and that he loves you but you wouldn't admit that to anyone especially not him. One day you were sat in your dorm watching black butler (If you don't like black butler change it to a show or anime you do like) when you heard a soft knock at your door. You went and opened it you didn't expect to see Shoto at your door.

"What do you want Shoto?" You asked frowning. He stayed silent and just walked into your dorm. "You didn't answer my question."

"I came to apologize to you for the way I acted. I shouldn't have said all of those horrible things to you not one of them is true. You were trying to help me. I don't hate you (Y/N) the opposite actually I love you." He told you, not making eye contact. "You don't have to accept it I just wanted you to know."

"Shoto look at me." You put your hands on his cheeks gently turning his head towards you. "I forgive you but next time don't wait this long." You softly kissed him.

"I love you...so much..." He said quietly after you two pulled away from each other.

"I love you too icy-hot..."  You replied smiling hugging him tightly

Eijiro Kirishima

"You must apologize to her soon." Momo told him sternly.

"How though?" He asked her. He had been missing you like crazy and needed to say sorry.

"Find her and say sorry." She told him "I think that's just what she wants." He nodded and ran to find you he found you sitting under a sakura tree reading. (Again if you don't like treading change it to something else.) He ran up to you, You saw him and put your book down standing up and crossing your arms. He came and stood in front of you with a sad smile on his face.

"(Y/N) I'm so sorry! I should have believed you when you said you were listening! I shouldn't have said you were lying I'm so, so sorry!" He said tears forming in his eyes. Your expression softened you couldn't let your cute shark-toothed boyfriend cry!

"It's okay baby, I forgive you. I overreacted a lot..." You replied he grinned and picked you up spinning you around you giggled, when he put you down you kissed his cheek.

"You missed." He said softly, smiling showing his teeth, then kissed you passionately on the lips.