Chapter 8: What's the future, when you have the past?

You wake up on a bed, Sangwoo next to you. When you looked at him, he looked scared, and sad. He soon opened his eyes, and when he saw you, he held you in a tight embrace. "I'm sorry, Y/N. I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't know what to do when I saw you, I just.. couldn't handle it." Sangwoo cried. You didn't feel anything towards him. You didn't care. You started to think of the things he's done to you before. Why did you even stay?

                             12 years ago

"They didn't support us, Y/N. They didn't love you. They didn't even care about you. I love you. I care about you. That's why I had to do it." Sangwoo said, while holding your hand. You stared down at the bodies on the floor. It was your parents. The blood trailed to your foot. "We can run away together. We can build a new life, Y/N." You didn't have anywhere to go. Maybe.. it would be better if you went. "What do you say, Y/N?" Sangwoo said, awaiting your response. "O-okay.." You said, your voice shaking.

                                Present day

Sangwoo looked into your eyes. All he saw was rage. You got up from the bed. Your broken arm was covered in gauze, and your wounds looked like they were treated. He still cares. But, who said you did? You walked out of his room, slamming the door behind you. "DON'T SLAM MY FUCKING DOORS, Y/N. JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE HURT, DOESN'T MEAN I WILL TAKE IT EASY ON YOU!" Sangwoo yelled from the bedroom. Fuck you, Sangwoo.