Chapter 6: Real Anger

You walked downstairs beside Sangwoo. "Y/N, put on a smile. We can pick it up later. Do you want to stay up here?" Sangwoo said while holding your hand. You wanted to stay upstairs, you knew Sangwoo was pissed.."Y-yeah, I'll stay upstairs.. take your time." You said, fighting the urge to save that boy.. "Okay, I'll hurry, just stay up here. Maybe you could.. sleep on the couch, get some rest?" Sangwoo says, while his hand slips out of your hand. "Of course." You went upstairs, laid on the couch, and went to sleep.

Sangwoo slung downstairs, where Yoonbum was moaning, until he looked up and saw Sangwoo. Yoonbum said nothing. "You better speak up, you just interrupted something important, so either say something or,-" Sangwoo bent down and put his hand around Yoonbum's chin, his four fingers on one of his cheeks, and his thumb on the other cheek, and he squeezed. "-I'm gonna fucking murder you now." Sangwoo yelled into his ear. "SAY SOMETHING!" He squeezed harder.

Yoonbum looked into Sangwoo's eyes. Sangwoo felt something.. it was the same look you gave him when you first arrived. Fierce, but can't do anything.. Sangwoo let go of him. He started to untie him. "If you try anything, I'll kill you, okay? I really honestly don't wanna kill you .." Sangwoo said. Yoonbum got up. "Okay.." He said weakly. Yoonbum could barely walk, and Sangwoo noticed. Sangwoo picked him up, bridal style, and brought him upstairs. He opened the door, and you were still asleep.

"Don't wake her up." Sangwoo said. "If she does wake up, and it's your fault, I will murder you, and leave you to rot." Yoonbum was nervous. "Do you understand?" Sangwoo said. Yoonbum nodded. "Good, now, go make food."

A few minutes later you opened your eyes. You got up from the couch, and the first thing you saw was Yoonbum. It all went black again. In your blackout, you ran towards him, and grabbed his head, and put it over the boiling pot. "What the fuck are you doing?!" You pushed his head further down. "I'm cooking! I'm not doing anything wrong! Sangwoo told me to!" Yoonbum screamed. "What..?" You awoken from the blackout. You turned around, and you saw Sangwoo. He slapped you, and grabbed your arm, with a grip so tight, he broke your arm. You screamed. He then threw you down the basement stairs.

You saw Sangwoo standing at the top of the stairs. This wasn't him. This wasn't even you. You didn't do this.. he didn't know that.

He closed the door on you, and you screamed.

You were in pain.

He didn't care.

You passed out.

He changed.

He changed.