Chapter 1: Oh Sangwoo, please..

Sangwoo. A insane individual. He struck fear in your heart. You go to school with Oh Sangwoo, you known him almost your whole life. You knew what he did for a living. You were still scared of what he might do to you.

You followed him to the cafeteria, you sat across from him at the tables. You made eye contact with him.

"Hey, Y/N!" He called from across the table. You looked at him.. and he asked the question of, "Would you like to sit next to me?" He asked with that sweet, fake smile, he patted the space next to him. You wanted to say no, but you were too afraid.

"U-uh, yeah!"

You went over to him, your skinny body shaking.
He had his eyes on you. Will he hurt you? Just like he did to them?

As you sat next to him, he said, "Y/N, are you hungry?" He had noticed you didn't eat anything. "No, no.. I'm fine.." You tried to look away from him. Not trying to draw anymore attention.

Sangwoo said, "Do you want to have dinner with me later? Just like old times?" He said with a sharp smile. "Uhm.. uh.."You started to zone out. "Y/N?" He snapped you back into reality. "Uh, okay.." You two used to be a thing. Until, everything kind of fell apart.. and he drew distant. But, he promised when it all blew over, he would come back to me. You weren't ready just yet.

You were terrified out of your mind.