Mine

Today is the day Jackie and Kevin finally get Married. Max and Alexander were so shocked when Kevin came home with Jackie after there weekend trip to come home announcing that they are going to get married. It is close to Max and Alexander's graduate date and so they thought the wouldn't get married until after. Neither the less everyone was so happy that they are finally tieing the not.

Jackie got the women from her dance group that she left in Lebanon to be her bride's maids and Esther was her Maid of Honor. It did not take them a long plan for the wedding and set a date. Thanks to Kevin's connections they were able to get everything ready within a month. Although it was a little stressful for Jackie to find a dress. Unlike when he was planning a wedding with Tiffany Kevin wanted to be part of every process. He went with Jackie to pick out the cake, flowers, colors, and decorations. He enjoyed seeing Jackie's face light up every time they would pick something out. He could not wait to finally make Jackie his wife.

"Hurry up mom, we have to be at the church," Jackie says as her mom takes more photos. Jackie's bride maids, mom, Esther, and Josh's wife and daughter who is the flower girl were all at the hotel with Jackie getting ready.

"I'm sorry baby. I am just so happy at least one of my children are getting married." Her mother says glaring at Esther how is drinking a glass of wine. Jackie's mom takes one last photo and smiles at Jackie.

"You are so beautiful." She says and reaches to pull her into a hug. "I am so proud of you." Her mom says. Jackie smiles and hugs her mom back and tries to hold back the tears that are trying to escape.

"Thank you so much for everything," Jackie says patting her mom's back.

"Well, I guess that's the end of our single ladies club." Jasmine said who is one of the bride's maids. All the ladies laughed and raised their wine glasses.

"Well if one Armstrong is out is their room for one more," Esther says coming to take a seat next to the ladies.

"Hey," Jackie said pulling away from her mom and turning around to face her friends and sister who is sitting on the couch. "Just because I found me a man doesn't mean I still won't make time for my girls." She said with a smile and making her way towards them.

"Yeah, right. You already have two kids and once you guys tie the knot there is no telling how many more kids you guys will have. How would you make time for us?" Melissa said rolling her eyes. Jackie looked away feeling embarrassed.

"Yeah, and let us not forget how you left us in Lebanon. We had to find out from the news that you were in New York and you crashed a wedding." Rachel butted in.

"Alright, you guys are right. Even on my wedding day I still have to apologize geez." Jackie says letting out a sigh.

"Were just kidding girl we know you had your reasons. We're just glad we can still perform and are still in a job." Jasmine said with a laugh and raised her glass to her mouth.